Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 34. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Education is one of the most important subjects for society , so its good to see A blockchain project who cares about education and brings inovative solutions.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I like this project! I like that they will have an extensive database of guides, tutorials, videos, and how-tos which will be accessible for absolutely FREE! good
Activity: 226
Merit: 34
A good project. Looking forward to further development
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Good team< Good project. I really want to join in this project. It has a good roadmap and good supply with good idea. I am also very much interested about this project. Good luck to you dev God bless.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am very honored to be able to join your airdrop, I am looking forward to your future, you have such a strong team, I am sure that your tokens will take off in some well-known exchanges.
Activity: 3
Good project Dev !!
Activity: 34
I like the idea of applying for the support of the educational sector. I support your good projects.
Activity: 462
The door to success will only open for those who pioneer, I think you did it, you are only one step away from success, adhere to your route planning, follow the decentralized concept.
Activity: 2
This project with Perfect potential. They have fast transaction . Hope for great work in this project
Activity: 294
The project is nice, very good idea to learning
Activity: 307
Free education is good, you contribute to the knowledge of the people of the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 138
@damasked
New millenium project that touches the heart and soul of crypto investors. Thats right.
Activity: 602
social media + blockchain is always a good combo!
Good luck guys!
Activity: 434
I am very interested in your project. I read your white paper. I think it is a very good idea to get the knowledge of virtual currency through social media. As long as you can stick to your course, you will surely succeed.
Activity: 560
The company is super, the developers say that we will be very rich, cool the project
Activity: 287
I like studying, thanks to your project, I hope to add some more knowledge.
Activity: 36
Am glad to be part of this great project.Good luck developer. I'll support you.
Activity: 138
@damasked
Promising project judging from the white paper. How about the date of official ICO relaease.
Activity: 4
good luck for your project Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 111
i read whitelist..success project good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: