Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 43. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi guys, this is a really great idea since santa claus is not here yet!!  Good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I thought this was a the airdrop
but i was wrong
Wish you success with the project
thank you
Activity: 644
Activity: 26
The project is promising owning to the vision and the details provided, best of luck dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
A fabulous bounty on this fabulous day. I am glad to take part in it and expect more from him in the future
Activity: 12
Interesting project we are going to the moon .am getting so addictive with crytocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very creative idea of the project if someone wins that this will be a gift to such a wonderful holiday. Dev continue in the same spirit, you all have to turn out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I feel that I will win))) I woke up with the thoughts that I will win!)
An excellent project will follow your news! Wink Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Waiting for the Christmas with Trident!
I'll support you!!!
Activity: 116
A project that makes us excited and interesting,.good luck dev! I will always support u.
Activity: 43
christmas  time for a great project. i wish everybody good times and a big crytomania year.
Activity: 280
Been watching your project! Thank you for the bounty!
Activity: 66
I joined bounty, I hope to get more coin in the future, the project go to the moon Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Take a closer look at the project and developers, maybe I'll join companies bounty.Even in telegrams, I do not see many people yet, so everything is just beginning
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Its a good way to celebrate christmas day and promote this project. Merry christmas to all of you who celebrate, good luck.
Activity: 2
Activity: 86
I hope this project will have a very long positive story,
and we will not be disappointed in it.
Activity: 27
yahallo,, hy dev  Grin .. i wish you all have a good days.
oh yaa.. can i get some airdrop  Undecided ,, because my mother want washing machine
thanks before  Wink
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Pages:
Jump to: