Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 41. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi guys) everything looks good) I really hope that you will succeed) I wish good luck))
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I hope this project will have a very long positive story,
and we will not be disappointed in it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Oh, my. Wish I was a Christmas winner too. Good luck to all you, guys!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 70
ı hope ıt will be my luck and goıng to moon Smiley
Activity: 56
A promising project for todays needs. I filled up and joined dev and hoping we can support this project together.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Cool project and nice Christmas gift. i am lucky when i joind to this featured project
Activity: 167
Going through the bounty form right now - good luck to all involved!!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Just at the right time!
Will it be a yearly thing or just this year's
Nice project i like this , i hopefully your project succes dev , spirit dev  Wink
Activity: 89
like this project a lot,will look forward for this,in my opinion this will be big in a couple of months
Activity: 88
nice initiative ! im gone spend a nice christmas, joined the bounty...good luck
Realy i hope to be part of this great project
Activity: 214
on every single day of Trident Christmas we will be checking Trident riddles Grin
Activity: 4
This fresh blood welcome this world.I invite this about thanks for give me the chance.Good idea Good luck
Activity: 6
lovely bounty, some good token for xmas is a striking idea.. can't wait for this
Activity: 193
Unfortunately I am too late for buying Christmas presents for my girlfriend so therefore I decided to participate in the trident airdrop so I can give her these as gift. I am just thinking how them under the Christmas tree  Cool Just joking, guys you are doing a really nice job and if you keep up your roadmap this is going to be successful. Your community stands behind you. Keep it up.
Activity: 130
This coin will do good this month. Gaining in followers mega fast.
Activity: 16
this project seems legit, i will hold on it
Activity: 168
great project.... but what iam not late to join whit your project
Pages:
Jump to: