Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 44. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 1
Merry Christmas !!!... A great project with a Christmas Bunos, I love this gift hope this project become successful.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
This project is all about Christmas, it would be nice if this goes beyond Christmas and serves good to humanity.  I'll be on the lookout.

The Christmas festivities are only occurring because we want to share the holiday season with our community, and further, we do not want to sell tokens but rather distribute them to our members free of charge. This campaign allows us to do so as well as have a bit of fun and get to know you all in the process! However, when the campaign/distribution end we will progress forward with the roadmap and begin development on various technical aspects of the project initially, and the rest thereafter.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
very cool looks like a game bounty. creative distribution.
Activity: 43
This project is all about Christmas, it would be nice if this goes beyond Christmas and serves good to humanity.  I'll be on the lookout.
Activity: 6
I really do hope that this project will be successful and be better than the rest. Good luck to you dev, please can I purchase more if I want to?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?He only comes once a year.
Trident comes 24 times before Christmas so must have  smaller sacks Smiley
Activity: 11
nice article and good explanation what AI can do in helping people with blockchain technology, i just wish that more people will realize the value
of AI and how this can be more effective with this new system, looking forward for more updates and i will try joining any bounty that you have
from the social media, good luck to your project dev team.
Activity: 104
On the 25th day it's Christmas, my trident gave to me a bountiful of tokens for free! Hohoho.
Activity: 70
Merry christmas Grin
i'm waiting for your excellent present!
Activity: 66
Activity: 60
As it name Christmas bounty, good concept developer
Activity: 378
First ever christmas special bounty campaign. 
Everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.
Please post more updates on twitter.
Would like to know more!
Activity: 82
The token is really a friendly one, simple and minimalistic. The team is doing a great work indeed. Hopefully this will have a blast.
Activity: 70
Wow! I love this style of bounty. I definitely join this one. Great idea for a new kind of bounty.
Activity: 336
Thanks for giving aidrop and i will support your project
Activity: 31
Nice project with the trust idea I am impressed by the details and transparency of this project. Hope to win the Christmas bounty and support this project in long term. goog luck success!
Activity: 56

In 25 days of Bounty Trident Christmas , the Trident send to me a 10,000.00 token in my address. Ho' Ho' Ho.. A very Trident christmas.
Activity: 176
Joined airdrop. Looking forward, thanks devs.
Activity: 26
Merry Christmas and congrats on the exciting project!
Activity: 27
I do love the festive period especially Christmas, I do hope I get this bounty as Xmas gift. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: