Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 20. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does anyone know when the release of this platform is planned?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
In this case, a very complex dispute process is started. In which the customer participates and the team of moderators
Why do you think this is a complicated process?
And who exactly will be the moderator in this dispute?
Complicated because I did not quite understand the details of how exactly this will work. Moderators will be ordinary users. They will bet and select according to a special platform algorithm.
That is, if there is a dispute over a particular work of a freelancer, then several independent moderators are going and come to a common solution, right?
This works like a vote. Each casts its own vote, the system takes into account this and, in the end, by a majority of votes, the dispute is resolved. All this is managed by a smart contract, so it can not interfere and influence the decision.
In addition, the moderators do not have contact with each other. This is a casual platform users.
And can there be a situation that the dispute will turn out to be wrong? It will be opened by mistake and the decision of the moderators will also be mistaken? Can this situation happen.  Huh
In fact, I do not know, maybe. But most likely in the platform is pre-measured some functionality. so that this does not happen.
In any case, this is a very interesting technical solution, I would like to try how it will work in a real product.
I agree it's very interesting.
I'll wait for the release of the project, I wish good luck to the developers!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
In this case, a very complex dispute process is started. In which the customer participates and the team of moderators
Complicated because I did not quite understand the details of how exactly this will work. Moderators will be ordinary users. They will bet and select according to a special platform algorithm.
That is, if there is a dispute over a particular work of a freelancer, then several independent moderators are going and come to a common solution, right?
This works like a vote. Each casts its own vote, the system takes into account this and, in the end, by a majority of votes, the dispute is resolved. All this is managed by a smart contract, so it can not interfere and influence the decision.
In addition, the moderators do not have contact with each other. This is a casual platform users.
And can there be a situation that the dispute will turn out to be wrong? It will be opened by mistake and the decision of the moderators will also be mistaken? Can this situation happen.  Huh
In fact, I do not know, maybe. But most likely in the platform is pre-measured some functionality. so that this does not happen.
In any case, this is a very interesting technical solution, I would like to try how it will work in a real product.
Activity: 574
Good afternoon. Tell me please, how much does one token cost now?
If I'm not mistaken, then the price of 1 ERT is 0.001 ETH
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Tell me please, how much does one token cost now?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
There are many other crypto-project platforms for freelancing as Coinlancer, BitJob, Blocklancer...
How do you differentiate from them? What's your key advantages?

Thanks, probably my favorite question!
So, coinlancer to me is far from the perfect. They projects is very basic. Its like normal freelancing site, accepting crypto. Not real use of tokens as well.
BitJob, is a good project, I love how they have thought about P2P, but they also lack token utility.
Blocklancer, is another good project. They have just a few token utility features and lack decentralization. Its like a hosted website, using the blockchain for payments.

We have all their features and what Ethearnal have that no one else does:

+ ICO 2.0 #DAICO model: Funds are locked in a smart contract and deliver after milestones. All the ERT token holders can vote for refund.
+ Autonomous and Decentralized: Our platform is like a blockchain in the blockchain. And its backed by real humans ERT holders to take decisions and AI algorithms to make everything personalized, and to have the best user experience.
+ You can never be banner on Ethearnal, unless you get tons of bad reviews and lose all your reputation.
+ ERT token, is with the highest utility. You can profit share for holding it from the Ethearnal market.
+ In moderation cases, ERT is also used as a stake to solve disputes.

For more info please check https://ethearnal.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
There are many other crypto-project platforms for freelancing as Coinlancer, BitJob, Blocklancer...
How do you differentiate from them? What's your key advantages?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?
What is the utility of the ERT token?
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
And what is the price of your token?
Activity: 588
Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
And what is the price of your token?
Activity: 154
not only for freelancers, but also for customers. This is a platform for bilateral cooperation
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 588
I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
Pages:
Jump to: