Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 31. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.

Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor. Wink

But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?

So in that case there is
Project seems to be very interested. Any deadline or date to be fully operational?
I would also like to have some kind of chat or forum where you could communicate with freelancers among themselves, discuss some important things. After all, they are like-minded people. You can extract useful information for yourself. Or does Telegram replace this function?

Why not communicate in Telegram, really? After all, there you can find useful information not only on the subject of freelancing, but also about the project itself.

You are wellcome to join the chat https://t.me/ethearnal and have live discussion. I am glad to answer any questions about the project.

Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?

I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."

Yes, correct! This is ment to create demand for the token and make the system running. Please note that in this case, the only
“loss” of money compared to a case where
participants don’t use our system is 0.5%. The
freelancer gets 99% of the contract value in
ether and 0.5% in ERT tokens, which he can
sell if he prefers money over reputation. So, he
is 0.5% short. That is his cost to use a system
where he is protected and can be found by
employers

You can refer to all the cases in our whitepaper  https://ethearnal.com/ethearnal-whitepaper.pdf at page #10

If you prefer shorter explaination you can watch the video on our YouTube Channel or check the latest PR https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-ethearnal-introduces-ico-2-0-daico-decentralized-p2p-freelancer-platform-without-fees/ Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
If anyone finds out more details about the system of payment to a freelancer, tell me, please. Shocked Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I would also like to have some kind of chat or forum where you could communicate with freelancers among themselves, discuss some important things. After all, they are like-minded people. You can extract useful information for yourself. Or does Telegram replace this function?

Why not communicate in Telegram, really? After all, there you can find useful information not only on the subject of freelancing, but also about the project itself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I need to deal with the token charging system now. To whom what percentage is rely. And for what. Because at the moment for me, not everything is transparent. Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.

1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor. Wink

But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?

The project also receives a certain percentage, at a rate of 10%. As far as I know, on social networks there will be publications about these moments.
As for me, is the moderators too complex role in this system, or it seems to me? Are not they acting as intermediaries between a freelancer and an employer? Or do they perform the function of calculating tokens?
In this thread asked about the ranking of freelancers. In my opinion, yes, there is such a system. The more freelancers do, hand over works, render services, the higher its rating and the employer makes a bet on it. Accordingly, such freelancers earn more than those who do little.
I understand that in this system tokens can get not only a freelancer who fulfilled his job, but also an employer? Or rather, the employer does not receive payment on the fact, and some percentage of the payment returns to itself.
Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?

I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Ok, the system will work, as well as search sites for freelancers? That is, I register, list the services that I can perform. So what is next? Roll Eyes

You're right. Only payment will be token, as I understand it. Both sides have to stake the same amount. The side taking the listing needs to accept that condition stake the required amount of reputation tokens.
Ok, the system will work, as well as search sites for freelancers? That is, I register, list the services that I can perform. So what is next? Roll Eyes
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Project seems to be very interested. Any deadline or date to be fully operational?
Listen, this is a good decision. I have many friends of freelancers in different spheres - graphic design, copywriting, programming, etc. Sometimes they have to agree to unsatisfactory working conditions, because there are no alternatives anymore. And it is not clear where else you can look for these alternatives. What does the project offer?

I understand that the most important thing that the project offers is the calmness of both sides: freelancers and employers)) Is not this the main thing? Wink

Yes, this is important. And there is the difficulty of such a search in intermediaries. Often, part of your financial profit is spent on payment to intermediary who are choosing options for you. I am sure that now it is possible to manage excellently without them, working directly with the employer.

Oh, yes. Is the project supposed to work directly with employers? And also, I want to know if there will be any ratings of freelancers? For example, I did a lot of tasks and performed them qualitatively - get 5 stars, go up in the ranking and employers see me first in the list?
Listen, this is a good decision. I have many friends of freelancers in different spheres - graphic design, copywriting, programming, etc. Sometimes they have to agree to unsatisfactory working conditions, because there are no alternatives anymore. And it is not clear where else you can look for these alternatives. What does the project offer?

I understand that the most important thing that the project offers is the calmness of both sides: freelancers and employers)) Is not this the main thing? Wink

Yes, this is important. And there is the difficulty of such a search in intermediaries. Often, part of your financial profit is spent on payment to intermediary who are choosing options for you. I am sure that now it is possible to manage excellently without them, working directly with the employer.

Pages:
Jump to: