Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 32. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Listen, this is a good decision. I have many friends of freelancers in different spheres - graphic design, copywriting, programming, etc. Sometimes they have to agree to unsatisfactory working conditions, because there are no alternatives anymore. And it is not clear where else you can look for these alternatives. What does the project offer?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Glad to have created a system for freelancers. The employer's search often turns into torture, because it is impossible to find reliable employers who agree to your terms and announce their adequate conditions. Probably, that's why everyone thinks that freelancing is a difficult business. It's hard to find an employer.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just saw an article about what you call ICO 2.0, Vitalik is talking about DAICO which seems to be same as your idea

https://themerkle.com/vitalik-buterin-releases-revolutionary-new-daico-model-for-icos/  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Ethearnal is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at the Bronze position

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Website and Twitter linking
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
We just announced our presale approval form in our telegram, in case someone is slightly interested:
https://t.me/ethearnal

Thank you for the info, I will check into it.  Interesting project for sure!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
We just announced our presale approval form in our telegram, in case someone is slightly interested:
https://t.me/ethearnal
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ethearnal-ico-17346 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Great, thank you! Smiley

it sounds in verry nice, what is step next for this project so that more advanced

Well development is ongoing even right now, parallel to the preparation for the ICO. We deployed our smart contract yesterday actually. After some testing we will open a pre-sale, then ICO and then even more development as per the road map on the site.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I was asked to indirectly spam here for the chance of winning money which could be enough for a room with a *lady (*prostitute in common terms) in it for at least 18-20 minutes (note, I've just lowered my expectation in timing from 20 down to 18 minutes).
I need to know something crucial, could a *lady offer her *services (*I'd like to jump her where ever I want in that 18-20 minutes time window, don't blame me, I'd like to make the most out of the opportunity, because it could be my first and last chance in attempting to achieve my most important and the only goal that I have so far) and then some body like me would come and hire her?

Dev to *dev (yes, I was once a dev) be honest with me dev, consider me as one of your own people.
#usol= universal symbol of laughing a.k.a lol.
too many projects are basically the same. just search the user market. whether this project has an real project.

The way I like to learn about the legs of the project is just to interact with and talk to the people involved, the foundation behind the project. Over time, it will be revealed if project has legs or not, but when you genuinely talk to the community with care about the people ,you will find out very fast as a side-effect!

With Ethearnal, I'm lucky to have met someone on the team and this helps. From our conversation, I could tell that the team puts a lot of thought into small details and is very creative within terms of marketing (particularly branding; ethearnal is an awesome name), conflict resolution and financing structure. So these are good omens, among many others.

Is there competition? Ofcourse. Is competition a bad thing? Not at all.

Thank you. We appreciate it!

There is plenty of competition but it's $1.5 trillion market. We have no illusions that just one decentralized solution will rule them all. There is plenty of road for the centralised ones as well, we are in no doubt that there will be a lot of time before all people switch to decentralized solutions.
Hence we have heavy marketing roadmap and we do the ICO, so we have enough funding to ensure traction for the project after it's done.

We realize that even if the technical execution is hard enough, it is only fraction of the end game. Even the best tech is dead in the water if nobody knows about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ethearnal-ico-17346 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Great, thank you! Smiley

it sounds in verry nice, what is step next for this project so that more advanced
too many projects are basically the same. just search the user market. whether this project has an real project.

Yes indeed.
One of the reasons that we wouldn't launch before we have MVP (checked) and protection put in place for the buyers of the token.
We must deliver if we want another milestone based funding to be released.
what previligies have freelancer in your platform ?
Will this priviligies rise ?

It's reputation based system where reputation is tokenized. You can buy reputation or earn it by completing jobs. It's a token Smiley

Idea being is that right now when someone starts fresh on a freelance platform he has no reputation and it's hard to find jobs. If you can't find jobs, you won't earn reputation. It's closed cycle that you have to break either with patience or by working way under paid.

With us, the choice is yours. You can jump start your career by buying some reputation.  Of course if it wasn't for the following, people would take advantage of that immediately to scam others. We have implemented game theory based system, where each participant stakes some of his reputation to participate in a contract. You lose your stake if you behave maliciously. In case of a dispute pool of moderators come in that have stake as well!

Basically we make it economically irrational to behave dishonestly. So rationally thinking human being would hardly find it rewarding to act dishonestly anywhere in the network.

As someone who has done freelance writing for over 8 years, I'm very excited about this project. It's very nice to know that the team also has a lot of experience with freelance platforms already.

I have a few questions, but I'll start with just one:

I've been thinking that there needs to be a "connector" coin. A coin that ensures that all coins wth synergies are working together to accelerate each other's businesses. A freelance coin like Ethearnal can market to already established communities, both as a provider of labour and as a channel to market their services.

For example, one coin has a very effective telegram bot, which has helped them grow their community to over 45,000 before presale. The code of this bot is a job that has already been done. Does Ethearnal plan to allow a sort of licensing structure for labour which just needs to be modified a little bit to be ported onwards?

I think there would be a very good market for this and people would be able to charge less for work already done, instead of hiring a firm or a person to do it from scratch. 

In summary...

What is your plan to market to established companies / coins as a sort of employer/ provider of labour? Do you have a person who is specifically responsible for networking/ outreach? If so, how has this progressed up until now? Are you able to say how many commitments you have, if any?

Great questions! I especially like it because we have already considered this! Smiley

You will be able to post hourly rate AND create gigs. Gigs will be predetermined task for fixed price. Yes like fiverr. Actually it's not a secret that one of our co-founders is one of the top sellers at fiverr for years now.

So, you will be able to both find work per hour and sell services or actually whatever as a gig.

Second part of your question. We actually have quite detailed marketing plan in the road map. Not many start-ups think about the marketing well in advance of the product but because of our experience we know this is the real game maker.

We will start very heavy and extensive marketing campaign in 2 stages as soon as we have product working well enough. Should be in the second part of 2018 if we get the funding we need.

You can check the marketing road map both on the site and in the whitepaper.
Activity: 57

The way I like to learn about the legs of the project is just to interact with and talk to the people involved, the foundation behind the project. Over time, it will be revealed if project has legs or not, but when you genuinely talk to the community with care about the people ,you will find out very fast as a side-effect!

With Ethearnal, I'm lucky to have met someone on the team and this helps. From our conversation, I could tell that the team puts a lot of thought into small details and is very creative within terms of marketing (particularly branding; ethearnal is an awesome name), conflict resolution and financing structure. So these are good omens, among many others.

Is there competition? Ofcourse. Is competition a bad thing? Not at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
This is a promising project! ICO 2.0, great idea! So many ICOs are failing today just because they dont deliver product. This is the first risk free ICO I see! Its going to be in the news for sure, its the first time I see something like this Smiley
I saw that you have a lot activity on github and you have been audited by Bok Khoo, probably one of the best auditors today. When will you launch a more functional demo? And also on what exchanges are you going to be listed? Roll Eyes

Thank you!

We are working on the product as we speak. We are adding new features to the live demo as soon as they are tested. Concurrently with that we developed the smart contracts and audited them.
As soon as the ICO is over we will be able to return the full dev power back to the product and hire more devs as well. So that's when the features will be faster to come to the demo.

I believe 2018 will be the year of starting the transition to decentralized exchanges. So any token holder will be able to list us on any of them by simply placing a maker order.
However, we will apply to most major centralized exchanges but can't tell for sure which ones will accept us. It's an overcrowded market.
Activity: 57
As someone who has done freelance writing for over 8 years, I'm very excited about this project. It's very nice to know that the team also has a lot of experience with freelance platforms already.

I have a few questions, but I'll start with just one:

I've been thinking that there needs to be a "connector" coin. A coin that ensures that all coins wth synergies are working together to accelerate each other's businesses. A freelance coin like Ethearnal can market to already established communities, both as a provider of labour and as a channel to market their services.

For example, one coin has a very effective telegram bot, which has helped them grow their community to over 45,000 before presale. The code of this bot is a job that has already been done. Does Ethearnal plan to allow a sort of licensing structure for labour which just needs to be modified a little bit to be ported onwards?

I think there would be a very good market for this and people would be able to charge less for work already done, instead of hiring a firm or a person to do it from scratch. 

In summary...

What is your plan to market to established companies / coins as a sort of employer/ provider of labour? Do you have a person who is specifically responsible for networking/ outreach? If so, how has this progressed up until now? Are you able to say how many commitments you have, if any?

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
what previligies have freelancer in your platform ?
Will this priviligies rise ?
Not as far as I know.

In summary our features that make us ICO 2.0 are:
  • Your funds are locked in a smart contract and only increments of 10% are released to us upon voting of the token holders
  • We can't touch those funds until at least 51% of the token holders vote so
  • If for some reason anyone is not happy with how we execute the project, he can start a refund voting process. If 65% of the token holders vote in favor of refund all the ramaining ether in the smart contract is refunded proportionally to the token holders

So basically you trust us only with 10% of the money upfront. But considering that we have already open source working product I think that is not much of a risk.

Interesting. And how do the token holders vote? Techinically?

They send 0 eth transaction from the ether address they use to hold the tokens. That 0 transaction has additional data though that tells the smart contract if the vote is YES or NO.
There will be detailed instructions on how to do it with the most common wallets.

The only cost to the user is the gas fee.
Also the tokens should not have been moved for a pre-defined period to avoid double voting attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: