Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty] BEEQB — Unlocking cryptocurrency payments for retail - page 2. (Read 8303 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Hello devs
let me know when beeqb tokens will be listed on exchange? (what exchange?  what price of beeqb coin?)

We hope that will be IDEX and HITBTC. Now we are choosing the date.

do you know estimated date? as i remember in telegram you wrote that Bitrexx confirmed beeqb listing or I am wrong? and also on your website was notification that 28/01/18 ltokens would be placed on exchanges?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello devs
let me know when beeqb tokens will be listed on exchange? (what exchange?  what price of beeqb coin?)

We hope that will be IDEX and HITBTC. Now we are choosing the date.
Hello devs
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
I have received beeqb tokens from bounty campaign thank you so much Dev. I waiting for market exchange this token
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I received my tokens, thank you! Are there any updates?

Will the unsold tokens be burned?

Which exchange are you gonna be listed on at the 28th?
Activity: 658
thank you, received a payment for the social network, successful development.
We are waiting for an outlet on the more men- tioned exchange,
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I also didnt get my reward. Dev, what's happening?
the distribution was start sice december 28, but untill now i have not received the beeqb tokens whether it is still in process
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Distribution  is in process now
Who are the owner of 1BJQnhk2Y6aP8c5WdpH54yifFDV97GyeCq wallet? PM me please
The last few days ethereum network is very slow. Because of this, the sending of tokens is very slow. But, we're actively developing the product and will soon post updates. Thank you for your patience and for being with us.
Good day. Accept my congratulation  with ICO and bounty end. Tell me please when the bounty will be distributed?
Distribution will start on 28/12/17.  final rewards you can check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nDvIMg6Wg34sN9DCE5bpbKKPW5wATBovgDSpFLSi80/edit?usp=sharing
Good day. Accept my congratulation  with ICO and bounty end. Tell me please when the bounty will be distributed?
Bounty campaign is over. now we are counting  results, and on 25/12 will announce results. We accept claim and comments 4 day.
please change my eth address with new eth address: 0xb965aE83FAD96db09176a272ee6F9ba8b80eF6D7
because my old eth address hacked
thank you
Already done
Bounty campaign is over. now we are counting  results, and on 25/12 will announce results. We accept claim and comments 4 day.
please change my eth address with new eth address: 0xb965aE83FAD96db09176a272ee6F9ba8b80eF6D7
because my old eth address hacked
thank you
Merit: 13
Well done for finishing the bounty campaign!
Good luck on the rest of the project!
Hi devs. I congratulate the team with successfully finish the bounty. Hope the tokens will be distributed soon
yes really to my mind it is a good result  of your investments. hope last 7 days will bring you more money. Waiting for distribution)))
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi devs. I congratulate the team with successfully finish the bounty. Hope the tokens will be distributed soon
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello Dmitry, I want to know when will be the distribution of awards for the bounty? And also congratulate you and the whole team with success) I participate in the bounty program from the very beginning and saw what a long and difficult journey you had to go through, it deserves respect!
Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: