Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty] BEEQB — Unlocking cryptocurrency payments for retail - page 6. (Read 8303 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hi everybody

We are strongly redesigned WhitePaper with no changing sense of greate idea what we presented earlier. We think our preICO rebirthing should be short. Together we would change the world in better way.
Contribute now: beeqb.com/ico

WP https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GnUt95Zpkkb19ZM2N1WmFSRDg/view?usp=sharing
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something

thank you very much for your support.
Our target to create a really useful tool for business
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck

THNX! You are cool! Smiley

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?

all news, updated information, all our plans, we publicly disclose on forum,  on our telegram channels, slack, facebook and tweeter. We try to inform our folowers asap.

Ok I hope we will get some very good info soon. Confidence is a fragile thing.

Surely, we will inform you asap with every updated  information
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?

all news, updated information, all our plans, we publicly disclose on forum,  on our telegram channels, slack, facebook and tweeter. We try to inform our folowers asap.

Ok I hope we will get some very good info soon. Confidence is a fragile thing.
Merit: 100
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?Is there upcoming good news about this coin?

1. Must have registered Waves wallet;
2. Send funds multiples of $0.5 in one of the currencies below to the purse address corresponding to the currency:
2.1. BTC: 14yP3tXKds9UGaAKZJKcfdc52tyiGsDBwa
2.2. ETH: 0x56ae635e15ac89f36ab09c5a5c05e6aa954b4d1c
2.3. DASH: XxEhemAQEXKYAmzJQ82j7qCFLkLtu97i6m
2.4. ETC: 0xf548825ff5f35557dd622b9896dfa88f2690973a
2.5. LTC: LLKmM5F9AXYAK3opnpXTEEGxWWSBH8CwXk
2.6. USD, RUB, EUR - contact us.
3. In comments of transaction write the address of the Waves wallet.
4. If your wallet does not support comments, write the address of the wallet  from which the transaction was made and address Waves wallet to Telegram: @Glukhota or email: [email protected]).
5. If within 5 hours on your address  tokens don’t not come, please let us know by any available way.
Why are the tables not counted for such a long period of time?

we will count all tables after ICO, it will take us 3-5 days  to count and provide distributionsto all members.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Why are the tables not counted for such a long period of time?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Bounty twitter and facebook still working? Can I continue to work?

Surely you can.

If we will close  them we inform about it in advance
well, I'm working on it, but I'd like to see updated tables with the rates for facebook and tweeter

we will provide them about 20 th of September

Surely you can.

well, I'm working on it, but I'd like to see updated tables with the rates for facebook and tweeter
Activity: 154
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?Is there upcoming good news about this coin?
Dear BeeQB community, we’ve made the decision to extend our pre-ICO time frame due to tweaks we are introducing to make it more transparent and attractive for investors. Terms and conditions will not be changed and will stay the way they were during the primary pre-ICO event. Yours, the BeeQB team.

Surely you can.

latest news

1. We're  planning  to prolong preICO. It is likely that  we will announce about this in the last day and explain what and why we  do it.

2. Now we're negotiating with clients and a list of companies expanding every day.  At the beginning of the month was 94 companies, today the number of companies that are waiting for stable - 140. It is very good. Both for us and for the cost of a token, because the cost of a token will rise with each new client, with every system update. Therefore, investment in BEQB is a very good investment.

after reading and understanding of the concept that you created I am interested in your project, and I want to join bounty sesial media, hopefully your project successfully dev ....

Thank you very much for your support.
We will be happy to see you as a member of our bounty campaign.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
after reading and understanding of the concept that you created I am interested in your project, and I want to join bounty sesial media, hopefully your project successfully dev ....
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: