Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 66. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be available for project investors? There should be a maximum amount in such a social project, I believe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How many posts per day should be published in VK in order to become a participant of the campaign?
No less than a post per week. U have to participate during all the campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How many posts per day should be published in VK in order to become a participant of the campaign?
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
I put all the info on the posts published in   Excel table… Where should I submit it in order to let them be estimated?
Activity: 322
Is it necessary to provide the history of participation in other bounty programs in order to take part in Check by One bounty program?
It’s unusual to see charity activities on digital base. It seems to me that everyone got used that it should be spiritualized and have a representative – most funds are gathered around famous people. Does such concept have prospects?
Participation of media persons is an obligatory term, it’s even specified in the WP. You’re right when u say that it’s necessary to attract then. But they shouldn’t become the representatives of the campaigns only for the sake of result. Everyone who’s in the project, share the values of Chek by one!
I’m accustomed that the funds are usually named after someone. But famous people will draw attention to the problems.
There’re not only persons, there’re also major companies among the project’s partners that have answered to the work of start up. So it can be said that the project starts not only from scratch, it has some  foundation to succeed.
Isnt bounty program to scale for charity project?
No way! 5% is really smack number for any project. The more important point is that these funds will be spent on attraction of new participants, so this is fully justified.
I agree from this point of view. How many people do take part in the company right now?
Activity: 266
It’s unusual to see charity activities on digital base. It seems to me that everyone got used that it should be spiritualized and have a representative – most funds are gathered around famous people. Does such concept have prospects?
Participation of media persons is an obligatory term, it’s even specified in the WP. You’re right when u say that it’s necessary to attract then. But they shouldn’t become the representatives of the campaigns only for the sake of result. Everyone who’s in the project, share the values of Chek by one!
I’m accustomed that the funds are usually named after someone. But famous people will draw attention to the problems.
There’re not only persons, there’re also major companies among the project’s partners that have answered to the work of start up. So it can be said that the project starts not only from scratch, it has some  foundation to succeed.
No way! 5% is really smack number for any project. The more important point is that these funds will be spent on attraction of new participants, so this is fully justified.
Can any organization or any individual ask the project to help to raise the funds to help spmeone??
How will be found the ones who need help? Will the developers work with funds or social services?
Activity: 82
Another one!!!
Why in Spreadsheed there are no results of my work for a week? I posted a report here, post #125

how many times do I have to repeat the question in order to get an answer?

my question has not been answered for a week. bounty campaign died out? ADMINS!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
should the posts within the framework of one  project’s platform differ?
Spam is inadmissible. Only one post will rewarded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
should the posts within the framework of one  project’s platform differ?
Activity: 212
Are there already operating charity project on blockchain platform? Or is  this project a pioneer?
Activity: 392
As I’ve understood it, the tokens will be issued by several stages… How many tokens will be issued at the first stage?
This is the start stage. The issue is 40 million tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: