Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 67. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Who will manage the One⁺¹ fund dedicated to development of social initiatives? How will this be carried out?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
As I’ve understood it, the tokens will be issued by several stages… How many tokens will be issued at the first stage?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How much can I earn translating the materials of the project? What are the activity conditions?
Activity: 196
25% of all the tokens of bounty program will be allocated to Bitcointalk.org. Do developers consider our forum to be the main promotion method?
Will only receivers of help, businesses and charity organizations be among the participants of the ecosystem? How gig will be the ecosystem and whom will it consist of? I’d like to see even small roles.
You’ve forgotten the contributors who are ordinary people and celebrities. Everyone will perform his functions for the common good. The main tasks of charity organizations are: collection of funds, helping people in need, focusing attention of public and government on social problems and attraction of volunteers.
I got it. Can tell about the contributors, please?
These are people making contributions to charity organizations. Their main motivation is doing smth good, score points off themselves and  other people, public and society. The contributors can both random and regular – followers of some charity organizations.
To what extent does the project need famous people?
Participation in charity area is one of obligatory conditions for positive development of personal brand of any celebrity. They’re the spokespersons of the programs.
Are there any media that tell about charity constantly?
Activity: 350
Will only receivers of help, businesses and charity organizations be among the participants of the ecosystem? How gig will be the ecosystem and whom will it consist of? I’d like to see even small roles.
You’ve forgotten the contributors who are ordinary people and celebrities. Everyone will perform his functions for the common good. The main tasks of charity organizations are: collection of funds, helping people in need, focusing attention of public and government on social problems and attraction of volunteers.
These are people making contributions to charity organizations. Their main motivation is doing smth good, score points off themselves and  other people, public and society. The contributors can both random and regular – followers of some charity organizations.
Participation in charity area is one of obligatory conditions for positive development of personal brand of any celebrity. They’re the spokespersons of the programs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Is there a restriction on the number of tokens for one wallet?
The total number of    Cheks issued for one wallet cant be more than 0.5% from 7 billions.
Activity: 112
Is there a restriction on the number of tokens for one wallet?
Activity: 358
How many friends should be in the FB in order to count on the maximum compensation for the bounty program?
Activity: 392
Will the project give its active participants some insignia? Can they be "flaunted" in real life? Empty it will be the badge!
Activity: 82
Another one!!!
Why in Spreadsheed there are no results of my work for a week? I posted a report here, post #125

how many times do I have to repeat the question in order to get an answer?
Activity: 364
Not a bad concept. Although I'm not a big supporter to deal with other people's problems - who to look for products, clothes, etc. But I like the opportunity to get rid of some things and at the same time know that they can be useful to someone. Until now, I just put the clothes neatly at the trash can and I think that it was taken by the needy.
Through the project you can do it even more civilized way. In addition, these cases can go to you as a plus for the future. Convenient service even from this point of view.
I hope my things will reach the really needed?
The architecture and principles of the project will take care of it .. By directing your help, you can always check who it was given to - this is the advantage of using the platform. History is available to each participant.
And if such as I am not a dozen or two, but thousands? The platform will be able to "digest" and use all the provided things?
Can I work as a volunteer in such an activity?

How is the cost of each purchased object agreed?
Not a bad concept. Although I'm not a big supporter to deal with other people's problems - who to look for products, clothes, etc. But I like the opportunity to get rid of some things and at the same time know that they can be useful to someone. Until now, I just put the clothes neatly at the trash can and I think that it was taken by the needy.
Through the project you can do it even more civilized way. In addition, these cases can go to you as a plus for the future. Convenient service even from this point of view.
The architecture and principles of the project will take care of it .. By directing your help, you can always check who it was given to - this is the advantage of using the platform. History is available to each participant.
And if such as I am not a dozen or two, but thousands? The platform will be able to "digest" and use all the provided things?
Can I work as a volunteer in such an activity?
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: