Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] DATUM Bounty 🔥 Giving away 75 Million DAT worth 3000 ETH🔥 New - page 9. (Read 61988 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
hello.
I did not get the reward
please check back for help me. I participated in a video campaign
spreadsheets #216 .username :machencanh.
my ETH :0xab62F4ceE20F771161bd0Fe01803af745ecf8f84
thanks you .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Withdraw tokens from https://webapp.datum.org/   is not working. It says "Withdrawal Coming Soon Withdrawal of DAT will be enabled around 28th December. Happy Holidays!"

Has anyone able to withdraw tokens ?

Also Data Sharing Offers Earn up to 100 DAT per email is not working, I am getting "Some error occurred. Please, try again"

Has anyone able to claim this offer ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I do not understand why everyone is silent, why no one is saying how to get tokens for gleam.io ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hello bounty manager! Help me please to reseived my tokens for social bounty. My eth adress 0x2D66fd65445e1E8Aa9fE35728b747767602433b3
My working report https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23862991
Please manually enter my address too.
Activity: 532
A personal message has come that you need to confirm the purse for payments, but the bounty is no longer valid
I ask you to manually enter my address and pay my fee
0x7366AA8e4bECFcd587e71A9d35b4f820CC30A65D
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain
To all of our friends and followers, happiest of holidays from the Datum team!

https://blog.datum.org/happiest-of-holidays-from-datum-38c53093881f

Merry Christmas #Datummers!

Activity: 196
How can I get my tokens from gleam.io referral program? Don`t found information in your letters
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Happiest of Holidays from Datum

To all of our friends and followers, happiest of holidays from the Datum team. It’s been a whirlwind of a year, to say the least!

Twelve months ago, Datum was just the seed of an idea. Over the course of 2017, a number of key pieces came together — like the growing demand for blockchain technology, the rise of ICOs, the phenomenal surge in the valuation of cryptocurrency, and the awareness of the role data plays in all of our lives. These crucial developments led to the creation of the DAT token, which raised over $11 million (current ETH rate: 750 USD) for the project and funded Datum’s data marketplace.

Being COO of our growing team has been challenging, as anything filled with so much newness and innovation tends to be, but breaking new ground can be exhilarating, too. That said, taking the data marketplace from its beta phase to something tens of thousands of people around the world use on a daily basis is Datum’s top priority for the upcoming year. It’s our mission to help you claim your rightful place as a data creator and #GetPaid for all that you do online.

https://blog.datum.org/happiest-of-holidays-from-datum-38c53093881f
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
How to get the reward for participating in gleam.io ? Where are the instructions ?
Activity: 322
THE DATUM APP: Download Now and Join the Data Marketplace

We’re pleased to announce the release of the Datum App, the easy-to-use app that makes it possible for you to take back your data ownership and getpaid.

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I still haven't got 500 DAT tokens for airdrop and no tokens for subscribtion to newsletter. Should I claim these tokens somehow, or they're not yet distributed?
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
I have not received a Bounty payment, I participated in a video campaign, this is my ETH address: 0xb36d896131197347282821D7eDe349b8bf5F4E02

My transactions from 3 months ago were credited when I signed up for the app. In used the web app on my phone rather than the play store version and it worked nicely.
Merit: 252
Hello! Tell me please how can I confirm my ETH address and to redeem the bounty reward?
My ETH: 0x2D66fd65445e1E8Aa9fE35728b747767602433b3
Activity: 85
Merit: 20

Got my 300 today on the website - I can't seem to see my balance on the app (say's 'oops an error occured')

I couldn't sign up for the first email participation. It popped up with an error too?

We’re pleased to announce the release of the Datum App, the easy-to-use app that makes it possible for you to take back your data ownership and #getpaid.

The App is currently available for Android in Google Play store, and for iOS as a webapp. A native iOS version is in the works.

Download the beta App here.

You’ll also be given instructions on how to sell your data for DAT tokens, which is currently being traded on the AEX, CoinW, COSS.IO, EtherDelta and OKEX exchanges. Please check our blog on the update on the exchanges.

The Datum Team wishes all of you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Thanks for your support this year! Withdrawal of DAT will be enabled around 28th December. We tried our best to enable it today but unfortunately there are still some bugs to iron out. Apologies for the delay!

Activity: 331
I have not received a Bounty payment, I participated in a video campaign, this is my ETH address: 0xb36d896131197347282821D7eDe349b8bf5F4E02
DAT is going LIVE today on AEX.com at 10:00 London Time (GMT+0) / 18:00 Beijing Time (GMT+8)!

In the meantime, data trading on the Datum network is in full swing and over 10,000 data trade transactions already happened from all around the world.
With the Datum App launching tomorrow, the demand for DAT tokens to purchase data is surging! DEPOSIT NOW!

I got my reward, thank you!)
DATUM is the best project I recommend to all !!
Pages:
Jump to: