Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] DATUM Bounty 🔥 Giving away 75 Million DAT worth 3000 ETH🔥 New - page 13. (Read 61988 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Thank you for letting us to be a part of this. I already received my DAT and i will help me a lot. Congratulations for the success of your ICO. More success and thank you once again.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, again. I made a mistake and want to hereby sincerely apologize to all bounty participants.
We are now paying out the other half of the bounty tokens, distribution should be finished in the next 2 hours.

Anyone who has not yet filled out the redemption form, please fill it out by next Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC to receive your bounty tokens.

I am also online and answering all questions on https://t.me/datumnetwork

Thanks, Roger
You correctly reacted that immediately corrected the error. This will add to your popularity, what good project.
https://twitter.com/Tktk20710296/status/941007100808974336
I wish you success!
All the latest and interesting news and reviews on KyberHunting!
Activity: 700
In order to give everyone a chance to be part of the Datum Token Sale we are distributing free DAT tokens
Earn up to 500 DAT Tokens for sign up here

How do we claim tokens from that giveaway?

t.me/datumnetwork

They said on their datum app on the 25th.

Please tell me I missed the moment when I had to fill out a form to obtain a token for the bounty company. Only found out today when they were handing out. In the final list I have, if I fill the form today will receive, as I understand it after December 20? Or I still have time to fill out the form on 20 December?

You still have time to fill out. Till 12/20. So fill out now so you be one of the first people to receive on that date.

To not miss updates, t.me/datumnetwork
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Please tell me I missed the moment when I had to fill out a form to obtain a token for the bounty company. Only found out today when they were handing out. In the final list I have, if I fill the form today will receive, as I understand it after December 20? Or I still have time to fill out the form on 20 December?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
To the Moon!
In order to give everyone a chance to be part of the Datum Token Sale we are distributing free DAT tokens
Earn up to 500 DAT Tokens for sign up here

How do we claim tokens from that giveaway?
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, again. I made a mistake and want to hereby sincerely apologize to all bounty participants.
We are now paying out the other half of the bounty tokens, distribution should be finished in the next 2 hours.

Anyone who has not yet filled out the redemption form, please fill it out by next Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC to receive your bounty tokens.

Thanks, Roger

Thanks roger! Got my another half of bounty!

0xd1cfe7dbe678cb01d089e86923cd84433d547379f247ce1183461238bc612c09 =)
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger
чтo зa пyтaницa y ниx....? нy бyдeм нaдeятьcя чтo нaчиcлят a тo тyт вoлнeния в чaтax(PEBOЛЮЦИЯ)
Activity: 147
Merit: 101
Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, here. We are now starting the DAT Token distribution for bounty participants that filled out the confirmation form. Anyone who has not yet filled out the form will have another chance to fill in the form by next week Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC, after this we will do a final round of DAT Token distribution. So please ensure you fill out the form by then.

In order to reflect the original USD amount of the bounty pools we are adjusting the DAT payout to all bounty participants by half, this provides an increased USD amount over the originally anticipated amount. E.g. for the Facebook Bounty Pool of 200'000 USD the actual payout at the current ETH price of 684 USD will be 205,200 USD.

Thanks for your support of Datum and your participation in our bounty program, we look forward to the first live data trade that will happen with real DAT Tokens tomorrow!

Thanks, Roger
Following your logic, you should cut the investors tokens in half too.
Agree with your point , they should reduce investor tokens by half if decided reduce bounty reward when start distribution token

Check this picture , according coinmarketcap price chart , bounty campaign end date : November 30th ( ETH price = below $450 ) , Datum Team need two week time to calculate reward, claim reward form submission and start distribution tokens
Finally datum according ETH price today and reduce reward by half , do you think it's fair ? How about if ETH price fall down to $200 , then datum will give us X2 total of our reward ?

If datum reduce investor tokens same as bounty participants reward reduce by half , then all of us NO COMPLAINT

Ha?HuhHuh False dichotomy for a logic.

Fail. Try again.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
I'm disappointed!
Good news

Roger:
we are just preparing our distribution contract again now and will start distribution of the remaining half of bounty tokens within an hour, expected completion time for all transactions is roughly one hour after that

@ telegram ,
ya , I just check my address and already receive remaining half of bounty tokens from datum , Thank you datum listen voice from community and we will still support datum
Mr. Roger admitted his mistake. Calm your bewbs people. -____-

Activity: 196
I'm disappointed!
Good news

Roger:
we are just preparing our distribution contract again now and will start distribution of the remaining half of bounty tokens within an hour, expected completion time for all transactions is roughly one hour after that

@ telegram ,
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
still now received bounty , i already claim with form

username : rhyajelle
eth : 0xbd9bbBf52E24Ed2FFf5E7c5B66B80BbD062E3938
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
what's going on in this project, man? I see in this thread is very crowded ... what happened? are bounty managers/developers inconsistent with the rules they make? change the rules when the price of ethereum rises? after the bounty hunter works with the maximum, then let it down ... it looks bad, although I did not participate in this project, but if you look at such statements I think all bounty hunters will be disappointed to see this project...
Activity: 910
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, here. We are now starting the DAT Token distribution for bounty participants that filled out the confirmation form. Anyone who has not yet filled out the form will have another chance to fill in the form by next week Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC, after this we will do a final round of DAT Token distribution. So please ensure you fill out the form by then.

In order to reflect the original USD amount of the bounty pools we are adjusting the DAT payout to all bounty participants by half, this provides an increased USD amount over the originally anticipated amount. E.g. for the Facebook Bounty Pool of 200'000 USD the actual payout at the current ETH price of 684 USD will be 205,200 USD.

Thanks for your support of Datum and your participation in our bounty program, we look forward to the first live data trade that will happen with real DAT Tokens tomorrow!

Thanks, Roger
Following your logic, you should cut the investors tokens in half too.

Edit: Datum sent all the bounty participants remaining reward balance within 2 hour , they immediately solve our issue and listen voice from community , so I'll support datum project again  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Avatar/Signature Campaign (20%) 15 Million DAT =~ 200’000 USD

I participated in the campaign of signatures, even on your own logic, supposedly once you suddenly decided to consider the dollar, then why with such a small number of participants in the campaign of signatures in 22 people you dared to pay me half?
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
damn what a sad news! I pesonally like the project A LOT, but reducing the bounty is such a bad desicion. The reputation of Datum might be ruined...  Sad
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger

Wait wait...this is so ridiculous statement. changing/update the information for allocation bounty after bounty is over. why you dont update on previous post before this bounty end, you know it's really sucks dude. I know you're is manager in this bounty but this statement will hurt all participant. they waiting and join this bounty because this project looks likes promising but in the end after bounty is over, you and your team hurting everyone waiting this project. i just didn't likes your statement after bounty is over (suddenly change the rules of allocation bounty pool).
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
This is my second experience following a project where at the end of the project, team reduced the allocation of bounty. I hope they provide information about this issue as soon as possible. However, participants deserved to receive the bounty as a preliminary agreement. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: