Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] DATUM Bounty 🔥 Giving away 75 Million DAT worth 3000 ETH🔥 New - page 10. (Read 61988 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Thank you so much! It was one of the best bounties. But now I have a question, tokens on my wallet, how can I sell them on the exchange. Can you please explain? I'm just a noob.
If you get your tokens in your myetherwallet then you must have ETH in your wallet to transfer it to exchange where you can sell it.

once you are ready send your DAT to exchange where it is listed, currently listed on okex and coss.

you have to make an account on one of them. once you are logged in , go to funds/balance , there search DATUM or  DAT , infront of that click on deposit.

They will give you address , you have to send DAT from myetherwallet to that address.

All the best
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I receive bounty for social twitter and Facebook. Tank you datum. When are you planing go to big exchange?
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
thanks i get DAT token for facebook bounty..
Merit: 103
thanks for everything and good luck to you in the future .. realize what you are planning. We wait on large exchanges
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I haven't received my blog campaign token. My username is Tayenwo.  Thanks team
Activity: 644
Today, BOUNTY will pay coins?
Activity: 252
Hi,
I still have not received the datum tokens, please update again, I do not want my efforts no results, here I wait 20 december, I see trheed trahir already received a lot of token datum, I will wait,
with my new eth address: 0xA720Fef1352C4555B07683FBa53f94e9b7E3B806
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Have a question about the OKex trading website:

I wanted to withdraw my BTC after selling a portion of my Datum tokens, but i got a message:
"Your password/mobile No./email had amended in less than 24 hours, cannot withdrawal" I did confirm my email, phone number... verification!! But Why doesn't allow me to withdraw ?!

Do I need to wait for about 24 hours to withdraw ? Anyone has the same situation please?
Yes, you have to wait 24h after you changed your password/mobile No./email. Don't worry it's a normal security measure.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Have a question about the OKex trading website:

I wanted to withdraw my BTC after selling a portion of my Datum tokens, but i got a message:
"Your password/mobile No./email had amended in less than 24 hours, cannot withdrawal" I did confirm my email, phone number... verification!! But Why doesn't allow me to withdraw ?!

Do I need to wait for about 24 hours to withdraw ? Anyone has the same situation please?
Activity: 392
Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain
Datum Bounty Program Announcement

Dear participants of the Datum Bounty Program! Please check your rewards here:
Datum Bounty Program Results and Rewards

If you have not received your rewards, please make sure to fill in and submit this form to redeem your tokens!
Datum Bounty Reward Redemption Form

We will then make the distribution of DAT Tokens to any bounty participants who have not yet received any tokens on Wednesday 20th December at 13:00 UTC.

Participants of the gleam.io reward program and contest winners will be able to redeem DAT Tokens into their Datum Wallet through the Datum App before December 25th.
Instructions will be released soon.

Thank you for your participation and tremendous support!

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Hello dev.  I didnt receive the rewards.   
please send to my ETH ADDRESS: 0x856d02DE9e072339D005bf6D056375b79aD55B5B
Dude, if you not yet received your payment. Did you already follow the instruction on first page? Or you can read on previous post there is many people quoting post about "how to receive your payment" get your time to used to reading first.

Activity: 406
Those who didn't yet received your bounty payment, make sure if you've follow the instruction on first page. that is to fill in form the spreadsheet. And here i also have quotes from Datum telegram group
If you have not received the Bounty Tokens, please fill out and submit this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-NhL42DScDbiXP8yBoZu3-uyikEizWwoKZnLUS01QkS7CYQ/viewform
 - We will then make the distribution of DAT Tokens to any bounty participants who have not yet received any tokens next Wednesday 20th December at 13:00 UTC -

Actually I have filled the form late, just three days ago, I am glad to read this quote, I hope will get token on 20th Dec. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Hello dev.  I didnt receive the rewards.   
please send to my ETH ADDRESS: 0x856d02DE9e072339D005bf6D056375b79aD55B5B
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Is it okay if the money has not arrived yet? Or will it be paid later? Participated in the campaign of blogs.

I was not paid for blogging either ...
paid for the work! if honestly did not expect that this project will be so popular. was wrong. good luck)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received my bounty reward. thank you.
really curious about the future of this project and want to see what will still come.
Activity: 644
Can anyone please let me know the price per DAT at this moment?
The price of one coin is $ 0,039
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Those who didn't yet received your bounty payment, make sure if you've follow the instruction on first page. that is to fill in form the spreadsheet. And here i also have quotes from Datum telegram group
If you have not received the Bounty Tokens, please fill out and submit this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-NhL42DScDbiXP8yBoZu3-uyikEizWwoKZnLUS01QkS7CYQ/viewform
 - We will then make the distribution of DAT Tokens to any bounty participants who have not yet received any tokens next Wednesday 20th December at 13:00 UTC -
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
guys, just be patient, it will take time to send token to all participants....

it can take up to more than 2 weeks, since the ethereum network is busy....
Pages:
Jump to: