Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] DUCATUR - First MultiChain Oracles Framework - page 3. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hey. Who will be the main customers of your system? On which industry is this oriented?
On anyone! Any company always makes agreements with partners! It can be anything.
Activity: 377
Hey. Who will be the main customers of your system? On which industry is this oriented?
Activity: 392
I don't quite understand what kind of relationship does your project have to Oracle? Can you tell in simpler words, pls?
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with white paper to exclude any lack of understanding
Activity: 364
I don't quite understand what kind of relationship does your project have to Oracle? Can you tell in simpler words, pls?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Do you already have potential customers?
In which countries do you continue to develop?
Will the interface be in one language, or wait for the translation to be different?
Activity: 364
It's like a certain business decision, right? That is, companies conclude a contract in electronic form, and all the movements of funds are performed through a blockchain? The program controls everything, it is correctness of registration, before performance of obligations of the parties who have concluded the agreement?

Yes, it looks like this. Something like a ready-made business solution. Who will be the basic operators? Do you already have potential partners for this?
Activity: 326
It's like a certain business decision, right? That is, companies conclude a contract in electronic form, and all the movements of funds are performed through a blockchain? The program controls everything, it is correctness of registration, before performance of obligations of the parties who have concluded the agreement?
An interesting idea with the implementation of the transaction in case of satisfaction of the terms of the contract by both parties.
Yes, I wonder if it will work autonomously? Or all the same need a person who will monitor the implementation of the terms of the contract?
Well, the description says about the autonomous operation of the system. So I think that it will be something like an electronic contract. Data on implementation will be communicated to the system by both parties. Once the system receives all the necessary data, a transaction occurs.
Activity: 334
An interesting idea with the implementation of the transaction in case of satisfaction of the terms of the contract by both parties.
Yes, I wonder if it will work autonomously? Or all the same need a person who will monitor the implementation of the terms of the contract?
Activity: 350
Who are your main competitors and what are your methods of dealing with them?
Activity: 26
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 322
Hello! Quite interesting project with really actual theme) I hope that success is waiting you, guys! What is your main orientation market?
Activity: 28
Are advisors part of some other projects as well?
Activity: 324
Hi, guys! Nice project) where are you located?
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
11111111111111111또
111111111111111헤
Ducatur 매네    http://swee.ps/ftqBWAbWb
111111111111북
1111111111111마
111111111111111크
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
DUCATUR is a framework that allows you to create oracles for reliable data exchange between the interacting participants on the blockchain. That would be  a system in which you always trust the received data and which provides a reliable connection between the blockchain and external information.
Activity: 320
Merit: 12
this project is very good and the concept is very promising good luck this project
Activity: 56
Ducatur have a great future if well managed by the team.What I have seen so far the team is doing well and this project will be successful at the end of the day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
DUCATUR really is giving a way or perhaps a safe/secured way to exchange or transfer data among the member in the DUCATUR network.
Having this data secured, and fully protected is something that we need, since there are many thief who are stealing data.
Pages:
Jump to: