Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] DUCATUR - First MultiChain Oracles Framework - page 5. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 49
hello/. how I can see my result in bounty? 
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

the idea behind this project is excellent. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.
Activity: 182
a good project, i like it, hope it will be a good success
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Thank you for your interest guys! We try to do out best!
Activity: 188
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 158

Say me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without prior registration investors will be able to participate as well?

You can participate in the ICO without prior registration, but if you join our Whitelist you will get a special bonus.

I see you don't have FB page or similar, just tweeter and Telegram?

Of course, we have, use the link: https://www.facebook.com/ducaturico

He пoймy кaк yчacтвoвaть в Bounty?

Пocмoтpитe здecь - ecли ecть вoпpocы, пишитe в личныe cooбщeния: https://ducatur.com/bounty.html
Activity: 46
I have completed all tasks regarding bounty program
Good innovation great project
Activity: 2
Coглaceн - нaмeчaeтcя гpaндиoзный пpoeкт и дyмaю - мы вce в нём aктивнo пoyчacтвyeм !!! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 10
Best Team with Good Project
Activity: 16
DUCATUR is promising project with a great bounteis as well, I hope it will be great success.
Activity: 252
Не пойму как участвовать в Bounty?
Activity: 22
What is the good invest for 2018 ? Look and keep your mine with DUC. I did now you can do it also !!!
Activity: 210
This will be the best project of 2018 !!! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 25
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              

Activity: 57
Nice Project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I see you don't have FB page or similar, just tweeter and Telegram?
brand new
Activity: 0
Я присоединился к программе бонусов. К
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
can you explain  rules of bounty for everyone?   speaking frankly it  difficult to catch your idea about bounty without  signature campaign
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I have joined the bounty program because I see that it has a bright future. It seems that both investors and companies will benefit in the end.
I have been convinced that this project is everyone's dream
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
so actually what is different from oracle platform compare to AI platform, still didnt get what is better, because as far as i know most of platform use AI than oracle.
Pages:
Jump to: