Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] DUCATUR - First MultiChain Oracles Framework - page 6. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
so this project use oracle for their platform than AI right, i think nowadays are rarely to see such a project use oracle than AI, lets see how far will project can grow.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
goooooooood tokn
Activity: 11
Хорошо!
Activity: 14
Activity: 21
Good project i like it.good luck
Activity: 5

I have no doubt that the project will achieve a good result.
Activity: 98
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Very interesting project  DUCATUR - are doing decentralized oracles and a framework of data-management on the blockchain? am I right?

also  dont understand the rules of bounty  for everyone. what exactly we have to do? how we have to report ?
Activity: 39
This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach is fascinating head. The company has assembled a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in ICO.
Activity: 26
Activity: 481
Hi. I can prepare and publish a video review of your project. Here is a link to my channel and previous works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJwXjwrJWoT6GiJ3sVLwUdA?view_as=subscriber
E-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 278
I joined the bounty program, How can you check if I have joined your social media task?
Activity: 23

Finally, a simple solution to connect blockchain and business.

WhiteList: March 1 - April 30

DUCAT Token Public Pre-Sale starts on May 1

DUCAT Token Public Main Sale starts on June 1 and ends on June 30

Periods start and end are intended at 1:00 PM UTC.

DUCATUR is a framework that allows you to create oracles for reliable data exchange between the interacting participants on the blockchain. That would be  a system in which you always trust the received data and which provides a reliable connection between the blockchain and external information.

The product is a set of smart contracts and an off-line node with an interface between them.

SYSTEM FEATURES

Two-level rating system
Decentralized court
Unified system for data
A register of readymade solutions

WHY DOES BUSINESS NEED DUCATUR?

Oracle creation availability. The DUCATUR framework will work in several blockchain networks: Ethereum, EOS, NEO. Thus, the infrastructure problem will be solved: it will become possible to create an Oracle or dispute resolution mechanism for any situation without having to pay high commissions and using are tested out dev solutions.

A solution for banking transactions. Using the DUCATUR node, the interaction participants enter into an agreement, and if the node conditions are met, it will instruct the banking system to commit the transaction.

Qualitative and reliable data exchange. The data provider in the node is interested in providing reliable information so that you can be sure of the correct functioning of the prediction market, forecast rating, exchanges or escrow that use this framework.

Arbitration in disputes. In the event of a disputable situation, the expert arbitrator, on the basis of objective data, makes a decision, being, on the one hand, an uninterested party, and on the other - motivated to make the right decision.

Entering the "new markets". A market with a capitalization of several hundred billion dollars potentially not only enables the "whales" to strengthen their positions but also a very good chance of 1,000 local companies, to win their place in the sun.

Qualitatively new forms of organizations - decentralized companies, where the management of financial flows occurs through the management of smart contracts through oracles.

DUCAT TOKENS

1. The payment for obtaining reliable data using DUCATURs networks.

2. Entering a pledge into the contract of the node to initiate work.

3. Payment for expert services

Join Whitelist and get +15% bonus

Activity: 158
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
What should I help with in this project? I have received a private message from you. Can you tell me?

What countries can participate in your sales?

Any country, but we do not recommend buying tokens to US citizens due to legal restrictions effective in the territory.
Activity: 64
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              

Thank you very much for your interest!
Hi,
Do I need kyc certification for ICO?

Hello, The KYC procedure is mandatory when buying tokens worth more than $ 10,000.
What countries can participate in your sales?
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              

Thank you very much for your interest!
Hi,
Do I need kyc certification for ICO?

Hello, The KYC procedure is mandatory when buying tokens worth more than $ 10,000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
I would like to reserve translation into Russian. I can translate ANN, Bounty, WP. (Hope you provide original graphic files and tabs)

Though I cannot prove my skills with examples from the forum, I can do a partial translation of the ANN for you to check, this can be done in one or two days depending on the size of the excerpt. I can also present my translations into Russian on other topics.
Pages:
Jump to: