Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]||[BOUNTY] NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC - page 26. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
bounty company-it's very good, just would like to see more information about the purpose of collecting Finance, and see the site of this project
The fact that the project launched a bounty is very good. The bounty is the very factor that promotes the project very well among investors' crypto!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
November 01, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
bounty company-it's very good, just would like to see more information about the purpose of collecting Finance, and see the site of this project
The site itself may not be ready yet because the project is new and probably the developers have not yet had time to do it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
November 01, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
November 01, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
What are your edge on other competing project that involves in the music industry? And where can I find the teams information? Seems curios about the abbreviation too why its called NEUMA instead of NEOMI. Anyways good luck with it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
The NEUMA project looks quite interesting. Their idea is clear, the principle of implementation is also clear. I think that they can achieve success!
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
There are many items for making music, such as music, voise.What is the difference between this project and others?What are its characteristics?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 01, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
It seems to me that the music industry, like the gambling industry, is prone to introducing any kind of tokens, coins and other domestic currencies.
Activity: 126
November 01, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
I already know a few crypto projects that work in the music industry. So I want to say that the competition in this area is serious!
There are a lot of projects that have positioned themselves as crypto startups in the music industry. But no one has a finished product or a finished platform. so project NEUMA  has a chance to be the first!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 01, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
I already know a few crypto projects that work in the music industry. So I want to say that the competition in this area is serious!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 01, 2018, 10:02:31 AM
In the music industry there really is a huge number of intermediaries between musicians and its listeners. Therefore, if you propose a solution that can take on all intermediary services and reduce the cost of music content, this will be popular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
honestly there are very few ideas about the ICO music industry and my interest is that developers have a good concept because competition is not crypto
November 01, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
Do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign to attract investors? I would like to take part in it. I think the project for aspiring musicians will be a success in the crypto-industry!
Yes, we are planning to launch a bounty campaign! Follow the news!
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
November 01, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
Do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign to attract investors? I would like to take part in it. I think the project for aspiring musicians will be a success in the crypto-industry!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 01, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
The idea of the NEUMA project is really very interesting and promising! The music industry has a huge multi-million dollar turnover. I think that there really can make good money!
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
November 01, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
Very promising direction. Monetizing audio tracks is a great idea, many try to do it, but it is extremely difficult. You should definitely pay a lot of effort on marketing, because in this area is the most important thing. I think you have great prospects.  Wink
October 26, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
reserved
October 25, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Neuma

Our platform will give people the opportunity to enjoy their favorite songs. NEUMA is made for musician simplification from all over the world. The concept of our project is to bring together people who make music and listen to it.

MARKET AND INDUSTRY

People from all over the world listen to music every day. Most of them just buy music albums of popular musicians. Our principal decision is to create an opportunity to purchase songs of your favorite artists directly avoiding theft and duplication of tracks. The author receives the token directly from the interested audience without intermediaries. It is also worth noting that social networks have a great influence on people. That is why our team decided to include a local social network in the platform to facilitate the exchange of music. If only 10% of the world's musicians use our platform, which is possible for our project, the amount of money in circulation on our platform will exceed $ 30,000,000 (with a 3% Commission) for all shareholders who participate in the creation of our platform.

USER ACCOUNT

The NEUMA account can be configured to meet individual user preferences in less than 1 minute. All necessary information such as user name, email address, platform password and mobile phone number. The number is required to identify the real user.
There are only two types of account:
•   The first is for musicians, where they can put a price on their composition and find the same musicians to work together.
•   The second is for listeners, they can find any song and pay the publisher for it, and of course everyone can communicate with each other to find people with the same musical taste.

TOKEN

A token called NEUMA (XNM) will serve as a unit of payment for music on the platform. With the help of a token on the platform, you can pay for the purchase and further listening to your favorite songs.
The NEUMA token is ERC20 standard token on the Ethereum platform, and is a transferable asset that is compatible with wallets and exchanges.
The cost of musical compositions placed on the platform will be dictated by the author or copyright holder. Listeners will also be able to transfer coins to each other through the platform. Token is a guarantee that the musical compositions will not be stolen and they will not be earnings without the knowledge of the copyright holder.

ROADMAP

Pages:
Jump to: