Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Smart City Eco: SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN BOUNTY 520,000$ SCE TOKENS - page 14. (Read 3887 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
                                                                                                           Bounty Allocation

Youtube Bounty 30% - 15 000 000 Tokens 150,000$
                                                                                          Twitter Bounty 30% -  15 000 000 Tokens 150,000$
                                                                                          Translation Bounty 10% - 5 000 000 Tokens 50,000$
                                                                                          Telegram Bounty 10% - 5 000 000 Tokens 50,000$
                                                                                          Facebook Bounty 20% - 10 000 000 Tokens100,000$
                                                                                          Posts on thread questions 2% - 20,000$

| WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD |

To anticipate, i'll report this post sir
i've just registered the facebook bounty champaign, and i've just made the waves wallet too.
But i didn't notice about saving the seed first and couldn't import the wallet now  Embarrassed, the address of the forgotten seed is 3PCSHMfy8LHGN57DvTD3ZBxQrfBBTiTiXDe.
So i decide to make a new wallet. Can you help me change the address wallet for my registered facebook bounty champaign? but if my application is accepted by you.

it is Spreadsheet No.99
Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/zacky.i.aslam
New waves wallet address : 3PFBQkaBV5zKEk1wiZEdgtiLh26LbcLQFru

Sorry for my impatience, just need to double check
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
i've just registered the facebook bounty champaign, and i've just made the waves wallet too. But i didn't notice about saving the seed first and couldn't import the wallet now  Embarrassed, the address of the forgotten seed is 3PCSHMfy8LHGN57DvTD3ZBxQrfBBTiTiXDe. So i decide to make a new wallet. Can you help me change the address wallet for my registered facebook bounty champaign? but if my application is accepted by you.

it is Spreadsheet No.99
Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/zacky.i.aslam
New waves wallet address : 3PFBQkaBV5zKEk1wiZEdgtiLh26LbcLQFru

Thank you if you respond about this
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
For weekly report when should we create a report in this thread?

For Facebook Post and Twitter Tweets whether we can use the local language or should the English language?

english only for reports...
Pages:
Jump to: