Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Smart City Eco: SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN BOUNTY 520,000$ SCE TOKENS - page 15. (Read 3887 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Waves-based Icos drop back at the beginning with a 1 – 0 score. Is it too difficult to develop an Etherium-based ico? For now, it is really unreasonable to create an ico by using the infrastructure of Waves and NEO, I think establishing an ico with Wawes and NEO basis will be useful in 2 – 3 years. Presently mt preference will be in the direction of ETH-based icos.

U have right to choose, u are paying few dolars per transaction in ethereum and 10-20 in btc in waves transaction is 0.003 waves per transaction
also if lightning fast, u can save your assets there and as long u keep ur seed protected and u dont get phished ur money is safe there
even ur ps got hacked. We dont like ethereum and we do not want to use it ...
We plan to make a platform with milions of transactions so u do the math how much money
will ethereum earn from similar projects when they launch.
We always think 5 steps ahead Waves is the future trust us smart contracts comming soon waves will be leader in industry
they are little talk and lot of work, u support ethereum its your choice but time will tell,
i hope i gave u right answers good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Waves-based Icos drop back at the beginning with a 1 – 0 score. Is it too difficult to develop an Etherium-based ico? For now, it is really unreasonable to create an ico by using the infrastructure of Waves and NEO, I think establishing an ico with Wawes and NEO basis will be useful in 2 – 3 years. Presently mt preference will be in the direction of ETH-based icos.
Reserve Korean translation! (WP, ANN Both)

if accepted, PM me please

accepted give me your email inbox.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Reserve Korean translation! (WP, ANN Both)

if accepted, PM me please
https://t.me/joinchat/GM2jug3XyQXYRJW6_EinMQ

THIS IS OUR NEW TELEGRAM PAGE WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE WHEN MAKING A CHANNEL PEOPLE
COULD POST COMMENTS NOW WE MADE A NEW CHANNEL FOR OUR ICO JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
THANKS AND SORRY AGAIN FOR MISTAKE.
Pages:
Jump to: