Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Smart City Eco: SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN BOUNTY 520,000$ SCE TOKENS - page 17. (Read 3887 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 223
Registered for the Telegram bounty, but a bit difficult to be active in Telegram channel aside from reading about any updates, are you going to be setting up a Telegram group soon? Also can't see a list of participants yet?

U can start posting people can see you and answer your messages,
our group is new and will catch up soon. u can contact us for any questions
or ask publicly u will be answered asap or by us or by some of people
registered in group.

For everybody:

We have made some changes in out policy and u can check them out now
at our site:
https://www.smartcityeco.com/

and out official thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2942080.new#new

Deposit minimum in our pre pre-sale is 0.2 BTC, 2 ETH, 20 LTC.
u can buy now at out site and get the best deal with +100% bonus tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Registered for the Telegram bounty, but a bit difficult to be active in Telegram channel aside from reading about any updates, are you going to be setting up a Telegram group soon? Also can't see a list of participants yet?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hello. I want to join your bounty campaign - facebook

bitcointalk name - irwan06
bitcointalk url - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/irwan06-1843420

facebook url - https://www.facebook.com/irwan.yulianto.14
facebook friends+followers - 931

waves address - 3PLSTE66d2o2qhuhA3P3gfrB2ocJ2b2n4Cj
need a report for twitter and facebook on this thread?

We will folow up proccess on our social media and we will calculate payments once monthly,
amount of tokens paid will be determined in few factors mostly is the impact and creating a interest for our project
and investing in it.
We will make announcments,
please for all new members register on google spreadsheets to be qualified for payout
not registered users claiming they promoted will not be paid.
All registered users we will make announcments here or in our social media so folow our Discord channel and Telegram for news to come
Telegram page should be used for discusions about crypto-world no advertisements just discussion and discusion about @smartcityeco

Question was - we need make week report in thi sthread or not!? You not answer!

We will analise all participants at the end of the month 15.03.2018 will be first payouts.
We will decide after one month will we continue bounty or we will edit terms of the bounty
our goal is to get quality outreach, but we will se what are the results of this bountyes after one month
we are negoshiating with mayor companyes to partner up, smart city eco is growing by the day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16

We will folow up proccess on our social media and we will calculate payments once monthly,
amount of tokens paid will be determined in few factors mostly is the impact and creating a interest for our project
and investing in it.
please for all new members register on google spreadsheets to be qualified for payout
All registered users we will make announcments here or in our social media so folow our Discord channel and Telegram for news to come
Telegram page should be used for discusions about crypto-world no advertisements just discussion and discusion about @smartcityeco

Question was - we need make week report in thi sthread or not!? You not answer!
I joined twitter and telegram bounty campaign. But I wrote eth adres wrongly. Can you correct it please.

twitterspreadsheet 45

my wawes  adress:  3PMxEEuKPCi6XRR4kw9ALN4VsPU1ZRBfj3S

thank you

Done glad to help.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I joined twitter and telegram bounty campaign. But I wrote eth adres wrongly. Can you correct it please.

twitterspreadsheet 45

my wawes  adress:  3PMxEEuKPCi6XRR4kw9ALN4VsPU1ZRBfj3S

thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hello! I have a few questions.:
1 . Do you have to provide a link to the website? FB lately blocks the posts which have links to the site.
2. We have to report in this thread bitcointalk ?
3. When does the first week end?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted

and investing in it.

means no report for every social media activity? I am very happy to join the smartcityeco project Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: