Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 27. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:
email: [email protected] // [email protected]
telegram: @chzchz

Is there a version in English? I don't understand this language in the video
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Activity: 227
sorry i got a bit confused, i can't find your spreasheet to see a number of my stakes. thanks in advance
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hey just to compare, which campaign is more profitable guys, signature campaign or fb? who is actively working here?  Tongue
Hi! Due to my experience all should work together during pre-ico stage , depends OF COURSE on the project. Signature campaign is really cool though

I think both these campaigns work reasonably well, so it's more a matter of preference. I personally chose the fb campaign

me too, fb only. but still thinking to join signature campaign when i have more free time
yeah! good idea about signature campaign! Snov.io really worth it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:
email: [email protected] // [email protected]
telegram: @chzchz
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey just to compare, which campaign is more profitable guys, signature campaign or fb? who is actively working here?  Tongue
Hi! Due to my experience all should work together during pre-ico stage , depends OF COURSE on the project. Signature campaign is really cool though

I think both these campaigns work reasonably well, so it's more a matter of preference. I personally chose the fb campaign

me too, fb only. but still thinking to join signature campaign when i have more free time
Activity: 178

shouldn't you just join all of them? i mean you can join all of the campaign right?

I think it's not an issue to join everything. Otherwise people just do what is more convenient for them
Exactly. Everything has their + and -. Comparing with social media , having bitcointalk account in my opinion more benefit is sig campaign
depends on the project, ICO, etc.  you earn if you join bitcoin signature campaign but it can be also wasting time
Activity: 178
Now all the reports had been reviewed and spreadsheets updated!
If you did not get your stakes there might be a mistake in your report. In this case, send us a message on facebook.
I had the same problem, no worries , all ur stakes should be updated.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

shouldn't you just join all of them? i mean you can join all of the campaign right?

Yes, I assume you can definitely join everything. I am doing fb cause I spend much more time there

I think it's not an issue to join everything. Otherwise people just do what is more convenient for them
Exactly. Everything has their + and -. Comparing with social media , having bitcointalk account in my opinion more benefit is sig campaign
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Yes, I assume you can definitely join everything. I am doing fb cause I spend much more time there

Activity: 392
im joining your signature campaign. may i know who is the manager? and when is the checkpoint?
Activity: 219

Activity: 330
ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions
Please change my wallet in the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3 because it was hacked
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hi Deadley, I saw my facebook stake for 3 week not update, should I fill the form for report my weekly task? I didn't realize that the rule changed. Best Regards

Hello! Yeas, please, send us a report
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I did not know about this change of rules for the bounty facebook campaign, I have now sent you through the form the weekly report 16-22 September and a private message for knowledge

No issue I will update your stake.
Activity: 658
I did not know about this change of rules for the bounty facebook campaign, I have now sent you through the form the weekly report 16-22 September and a private message for knowledge
Activity: 234
Yes, it would be really interesting to know how the entire system of lead contribution will function. It seems that it will be automatized somehow

We want to create a transparent system where everybody's contribution would be rewarded. That's why we are going to use blockchain technology in our service.

I am curious to understand how exactly rewards will be working for contributors
Activity: 326

I joined a twitter campaign a week ago and it goes pretty cool, but I guess better combine it with signature campaign which can lead to a more profit

how many followers on twitter do you have? If you don't mind me asking of course  Cheesy
Activity: 254
any news on how pre sale proceeds? Or there will be no news till October 3rd?

You'll know everything on the last day of the pre-sale Wink

I am sure it will be shown or published on the web right?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: