Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 23. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I hope Malta is indeed a good choice. Although, most companies are registered in Switzerland and Ireland I believe.

Sorry I guess I missed smth.. What happens in Malta?..

the ico project changed the location to Malta as i read in other thread
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I hope Malta is indeed a good choice. Although, most companies are registered in Switzerland and Ireland I believe.

Sorry I guess I missed smth.. What happens in Malta?..
Activity: 462
hey dev i have question , how is the pre-ICO  going? i know it's early to ask, but just a little bit information would be interesting to know  Grin

that's what they shared a few minutes ago
https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
So, if there is no minimum purchase limit for 2nd stage of pre-sale, then what is the difference between it and public ICO? The only thing I see is Whitelist. Is that it?

The difference is that you can pay with fiat money (on the public ICO - only ETH and BTC), also there are bonuses only for the pre-sale:
15% bonus for purchases from $5000 to $50,000
25% bonus for purchases from $50,000 to $500,000

when is the pre-sale start ?

The first stage of the pre-sale is closed, and the second will start on Monday.

there are delays in updating spreadsheets again, please fix

It will be updated tomorrow (for the both weeks).

Just found out that the ICO will start later. Why such a change of plans?

Nobody has the answer for this question. Hope the website blog will be updated soon

We've posted the explanation on Medium - https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
So, if there is no minimum purchase limit for 2nd stage of pre-sale, then what is the difference between it and public ICO? The only thing I see is Whitelist. Is that it?

The difference is that you can pay with fiat money (on the public ICO - only ETH and BTC), also there are bonuses only for the pre-sale:

i just know the pre sale is till 10.31

Token pre-sale through Whitelist program will run before the token sale:
from September, 4 to October, 2, starting at 11:00 UTC. But now it is extended till 31st of october
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Activity: 326
How is the clarity of ICO, why not yet distributed?

Presale is extended till the end of October. So, gotta wait.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
hey dev i have question , how is the pre-ICO  going? i know it's early to ask, but just a little bit information would be interesting to know  Grin

I second that, many of us are impatient for some new information and updates  Smiley
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Activity: 215
Merit: 101

Nobody has the answer for this question. Hope the website blog will be updated soon

I've read that some bitcointalk user said that they posted it on their medium page, maybe you can start to look there
Activity: 533
Hello manager, when the bounty over? and I got an email that we must fill the link retweets to get stakes?
Activity: 662

Activity: 227

i just know the pre sale is till 10.31
Activity: 294
joined with twitter campaign
Activity: 434
there are delays in updating spreadsheets again, please fix
Activity: 178
am i right that the total token supply is 2,5B?
exactly. (if nothing has changed yet)
Activity: 427
am i right that the total token supply is 2,5B?
Activity: 219

Check the details in our Medium post: https://goo.gl/TfjV1P  Wink

Nice idea to launch the ICO on Helloween Grin hope that is the final decision ! wish to all of you good luck Wink

thanx for clarifying. pretty reasonable to move it
Activity: 254
How is the clarity of ICO, why not yet distributed?
Everyone seems to be waiting on that info too
Activity: 416
dar dev why bounty blog no update stake?
you no interview bounty blog
Pages:
Jump to: