Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 25. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Hi Deadley, I saw my facebook stake for 3 week not update, should I fill the form for report my weekly task? I didn't realize that the rule changed. Best Regards

Hello! Yeas, please, send us a report
I took part in the bounty before the introduction of the reports. I do not want to participate in the bounty with reports. Change of conditions usually badly affects the company. and it also means that I will not receive a reward in the past weeks without reports?

You are free to leave the campaign if you don't like the conditions. When it was changed, we wrote about it everywhere for every bountist to be updated.

yeaaah, you are right.
if you like it, take it
if you don't like it, just leave it  Cheesy
just as simple as like that  Grin

Looks like a normal change of consitions. Writing reports is reasonable
yes you know he will come back screaming at the end of sale what happened i did not quit where's my stakes.and accually we have had to send in reports since this bounty began.so i would think that if he has not done that he should probably would not get stakes lol

lol yeah no reason for him to get indignant now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi Deadley, I saw my facebook stake for 3 week not update, should I fill the form for report my weekly task? I didn't realize that the rule changed. Best Regards

I took part in the bounty before the introduction of the reports. I do not want to participate in the bounty with reports. Change of conditions usually badly affects the company. and it also means that I will not receive a reward in the past weeks without reports?

You are free to leave the campaign if you don't like the conditions. When it was changed, we wrote about it everywhere for every bountist to be updated.

yeaaah, you are right.
if you like it, take it
if you don't like it, just leave it  Cheesy
just as simple as like that  Grin

yes you know he will come back screaming at the end of sale what happened i did not quit where's my stakes.and accually we have had to send in reports since this bounty began.so i would think that if he has not done that he should probably would not get stakes lol
Activity: 662
Do we have a French thread translated or it's still under process ??
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 462
So, what are the resullts of pre-sale?

i hope they will share the results within a week
legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000
Hi,

if I post in threads that are excluded from the weekly post count, I am not going to get disqualified right?

Probably not, but then someone from the team should answer this. It would be quite wrong to disqualify for this though
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hi,

if I post in threads that are excluded from the weekly post count, I am not going to get disqualified right?
Activity: 427
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
For how long will Bounty campaign last?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 326
So, what are the resullts of pre-sale?
Activity: 446

yeaaah, you are right.
if you like it, take it
if you don't like it, just leave it  Cheesy
just as simple as like that  Grin

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
joined facebook bounty, next I will make a good video about snovio.
hope this project success
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I have become member and signature is updated according to my new rank. please update my new stake rank on the spreadsheet. it is great to become part of such amazing project.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
joined facebook campaign
Activity: 350
"Stakes (week 23.09- 29.09)"

This is the final stake week on your spread sheet, does it mean this will be the last? Or we can continue posting shares? Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Hi manager. You didn't count my stakes for last week (num 470 in twitter spreadsheet). I sent the report as usual. Please update my stakes.
Activity: 420

yeaaah, you are right.
if you like it, take it
if you don't like it, just leave it  Cheesy
just as simple as like that  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I joined facebook campaign. thanks
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
i has join facebook snovio bounty campaign ,
i hope more for this project Smiley