Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 45. (Read 23910 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
is it right that the campaign will be just start in september 12? why is this thread is so bumped at the top? what is the reason,. the campaign is not started yet right? i want some information here thanks willing to join.

Campaign already running.

Probably there's a huge interest around the project. The concept looks really promising
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Guys, is anyone translating Ann Thread into Italian, Serbian and Greek?

Fill application form.

Ok, great! I will share this info with my friends 'cause they are very interested in this.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i'm interested in your service guys. Also joined Telegram face and twit.
Activity: 340
Joined twitter and facebook bounty program.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
is it right that the campaign will be just start in september 12? why is this thread is so bumped at the top? what is the reason,. the campaign is not started yet right? i want some information here thanks willing to join.

Campaign already running.
Activity: 210
legendary
Do you need Hungarian translation? Let me know

Please fill form, if we requrie we will approve and pm you.

Thanks.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Do you need Hungarian translation? Let me know
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
ok guys, I am joining Twitter bounty campaign
Activity: 326
Hi, so the rules of bounty are already updated as of today?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
after I read this thread I am interested in following the twitter campaign of this project and I have registered because I am sure this is a good project. thanks so much.

i am sure everyone is interested to join the campaign, this is going to be big and very promising, and good luck
Activity: 254
I guess everything we shared and liked are count automatically by bot. I already submitted my application for facebook bounty project. I hope I get accepted.
Thanks devs

can someone from the team please confirm this, abou count automatically by bot? i also read that someone's FB friend is only two hundred something and want to participate, maybe like bend the rule or somthing

Will update tommorow FB/Twitter and Signature campaign rules tommorow.

I hope you guys will let join your FB campaigns people with fewer friends (100,150). You can just pay them a bit less. You will be getting exposure on FB anyways. I believe this is better for everyone.

i think it would be fair but I also think they would have a limit of giving the reward, for like people who have less than 100 friend, but lets wait for the update of the rules
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
I joined twitter and facebook this project. I believe this project is a very good project. and good luck. thanks so much for the developer.
Activity: 234
I guess everything we shared and liked are count automatically by bot. I already submitted my application for facebook bounty project. I hope I get accepted.
Thanks devs

can someone from the team please confirm this, abou count automatically by bot? i also read that someone's FB friend is only two hundred something and want to participate, maybe like bend the rule or somthing

I hope you guys will let join your FB campaigns people with fewer friends (100,150). You can just pay them a bit less. You will be getting exposure on FB anyways. I believe this is better for everyone.
Activity: 330
you said that I should have 300 friends on fb to join the facebook campaign. i have 250. is that a problem?

i am not part of the team but I think it is safer to get 50 more friends, just in case they count it strictly and couldn't bend the rule

Oh ok. Probably better to do that. The more friends the better for the campaign
Activity: 219
Any reason why the email addresses of the participants are visible to public. @OP you should be more responsible and careful about the privacy of the bounty participants please hide the email tab from public view.

Agreed! Please make the necessary changes so that the participants' private data is protected
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
after I read this thread I am interested in following the twitter campaign of this project and I have registered because I am sure this is a good project. thanks so much.
legendary
Thanks devs

Pages:
Jump to: