Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 44. (Read 23910 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
very good project and i follow bounty twitter from luck this project hopefully dev and ico from project can also be great success.good job
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Friends, please pay attention that we've changed some terms:

Everybody gets 10 stakes for avatar campaign.
Facebook: 300-999 friends - 10 stakes; 1000 and more - 20 stakes.
Twitter: 200-1999 followers - 10 stakes; 2000 and more - 20 stakes.

!! The stakes which have already been count remains unchangeable
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I got stakes from Facebook. But not for Twitter @ Raw 295. Please count. I started sharing both the same day! Thanks!

It's on working progress. So wait till it's finalisation.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I got stakes from Facebook. But not for Twitter @ Raw 295. Please count. I started sharing both the same day! Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
hi  op, spreadsheet for twitter campaihn is fully updated? let us know. i am asking you because for week from 26th Aug to 1st Sep i have no points under my account and I retweeted in this period 6 your tweets. You have in your rules that 3 retweets are minimum. Thanks for the answer.
I've followed the rules of twitter and facebook. please update my stake

Thank's Sir Smiley
We are updating sheet, when it will update fully will post here.
Activity: 182
hi  op, spreadsheet for twitter campaihn is fully updated? let us know. i am asking you because for week from 26th Aug to 1st Sep i have no points under my account and I retweeted in this period 6 your tweets. You have in your rules that 3 retweets are minimum. Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
im totally done to apply your form at facebook bounty campaign. thanks you
Activity: 210
joined facebook bounty campaign.wish this ico succesfull.
Activity: 390
Im joined bounty Campaig
thanks manager
Activity: 427
hoping to be approved. joined fb with my real account where i've got more than 500 friends
me too i have approx. 620 friends.... waiting the approvement
Activity: 254
is it right that the campaign will be just start in september 12? why is this thread is so bumped at the top? what is the reason,. the campaign is not started yet right? i want some information here thanks willing to join.

Campaign already running.

well, because it is a very promising projects and everybody seems to grab their chance to be involved in this project, so, yeah it is very bumped at the top, good luck for you if you're joining
Activity: 137
i decided to join your promising project also. Seems really that you reach the success.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
can anyone pls confirm if I should really have 300 friends on fb to participate in the campaign?

they said they are going to update about the rules for FB/Twitter and Signature campaign right? I guess we just have to wait and hope its not too late
Activity: 326
Too many project like this, Cant this project be done without an ico. Joined

I personally didn't see similar projects. This one has intersting concept where every perosn involved gets rewarded in some way. Pretty cool.
Activity: 662
Ok, let's try this! Joined bounty campaign at twitter and fb! Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Too many project like this, Cant this project be done without an ico. Joined
Activity: 132
hoping to be approved. joined fb with my real account where i've got more than 500 friends
Activity: 227
Joined twitter and fb campaign  Cool  sorry if someone has already asked this, once token sales are successfully finished when will be the next one? how often is it held?

You can find a complete list of upcoming token sales here https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
Good luck
Activity: 330
can anyone pls confirm if I should really have 300 friends on fb to participate in the campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: