Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 46. (Read 23910 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I guess everything we shared and liked are count automatically by bot. I already submitted my application for facebook bounty project. I hope I get accepted.
Thanks devs

can someone from the team please confirm this, abou count automatically by bot? i also read that someone's FB friend is only two hundred something and want to participate, maybe like bend the rule or somthing
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
great programs sir, i wanna join it. i think this is promising.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Successfully joined your twitter program Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Any reason why the email addresses of the participants are visible to public. @OP you should be more responsible and careful about the privacy of the bounty participants please hide the email tab from public view.

Sorry hide it.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Guys, is anyone translating Ann Thread into Italian, Serbian and Greek?

Fill application form.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any reason why the email addresses of the participants are visible to public. @OP you should be more responsible and careful about the privacy of the bounty participants please hide the email tab from public view.
Activity: 234

I didn't see these languages reserved for translation here, so I think it's ok if you reserve them. Let's wait for the dev though  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
joined facebook bounty program...
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
you said that I should have 300 friends on fb to join the facebook campaign. i have 250. is that a problem?

i am not part of the team but I think it is safer to get 50 more friends, just in case they count it strictly and couldn't bend the rule
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Joined bounty program! hope to get the result after
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
This has already been asked...but any estimation of the future value of the coin? At least directly upon its release?

If investors believe in the project than they will hold most of their coins and it will be steady. I hope that's exactly what happens with Snovio

I definitely hope so. At least from the outside this project looks like something that can be believed in. The concept is pretty good and solid

Certainly agree with you guys. I actually made an article review with this project and I have read the Whitepaper. The purpose is really good and the target of this mostly are those big companies. If investors know about how to project goes. They will definitely more coins from this.

i see many people asked about the value and all, does your article contain some sort of analysis or something about "forecast" of the coin value?
Activity: 234
This has already been asked...but any estimation of the future value of the coin? At least directly upon its release?

If investors believe in the project than they will hold most of their coins and it will be steady. I hope that's exactly what happens with Snovio

I definitely hope so. At least from the outside this project looks like something that can be believed in. The concept is pretty good and solid

Certainly agree with you guys. I actually made an article review with this project and I have read the Whitepaper. The purpose is really good and the target of this mostly are those big companies. If investors know about how to project goes. They will definitely more coins from this.

Hello, can I ask where is the review that you have made? I would like to read it Wink
Activity: 383
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Translation of the Ann Thread to Bulgarian Language Completed!

Bitcoingarden:
ANN

Bitcoinbg:
ANN

Bitcointalk:
ANN

ETH:

0xB51EB3C08e4697aA7554C7EE86dC9343138c1692

Hope you raise good amount of funds, OP!  Smiley
Activity: 350

Activity: 227
Friends! We have a Telegram-chat for your questions and discussions about our bounty-campaign.
Join us - https://t.me/joinchat/FyTC9ULclvdsX5jGwvJ6hg

Great news. Joined  Cool
Activity: 434
I just joined the signature campaign snovio. hopefully all goes well and successful until the time specified.
happy to join here. I will always support. good luck!
Activity: 219

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Joined twitter campaign as well Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I guess everything we shared and liked are count automatically by bot. I already submitted my application for facebook bounty project. I hope I get accepted.
Thanks devs
Pages:
Jump to: