Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 2. (Read 21966 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just a reminder that you don't need to confirm if you're already marked as confirmed, and if you already received your tokens then there's no point confirming again as we're not sending transactions twice.

People have until 16 October to get confirmed, after that all standing tokens are forfeited (considering only 50% confirmed so far, however that 50% compromised of the most tokens and the rest is a smaller amount)
Activity: 406
Got tokens. Many thanks
hm/... I didn't get anything, why so? I sent to you my wallet in pm.
Sorry, I saw tx, but i don't see balance in myetherwallet

I can see them in your account, make sure you use the right token information.

Symbol: TKR
Address: 0xB45a50545bEEAB73F38F31E5973768C421805E5E
Decimals: 18
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
hm/... I didn't get anything, why so? I sent to you my wallet in pm.
Sorry, I saw tx, but i don't see balance in myetherwallet
The third batch has been sent, next batch is on Sunday, 1st of October around 18:00 PM GMT.
I wrote you last week to fix my count and saw that you have corrected my situation, but until now I did not receive my tokens for the bounty facebook campaign. I sent you a private message, I look forward to a courteous response

Sorry, replied in PM. You will get them by this evening (UK Time).

I've updated as much as I can. If anyone is not confirmed yet or missing then throw me another PM today please.
Activity: 658
I wrote you last week to fix my count and saw that you have corrected my situation, but until now I did not receive my tokens for the bounty facebook campaign. I sent you a private message, I look forward to a courteous response
Activity: 294
We are officially listed on CoinMarketCap now, see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trackr/

goodnews that it is now listed on coinmarketcap.
just want to know what is the ICO price of this token?
Just a note that bounty hunters (and contributors) that you're not eligible for airdrops if you hold no TKR Smiley.

What is meant by Airdrop here are you going to give extra coins to the holder. Else you are going to pay dividends to the people who are holding the coins. If so when is your first dividends date please give us some clarification on it.

Pretty much what you said, airdrops (only for contributors/bounty hunters) are given to those that hold their TKR tokens (thus if you have none, you won't get any airdrop). The date itself is not known yet, but this has been answered quite a few times in our main ANN thread if you have a look.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Just a note that bounty hunters (and contributors) that you're not eligible for airdrops if you hold no TKR Smiley.

What is meant by Airdrop here are you going to give extra coins to the holder. Else you are going to pay dividends to the people who are holding the coins. If so when is your first dividends date please give us some clarification on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
TKR Is listed on coinmarketcap... Fast progress for this great project... Good luck
The second batch has been sent for all confirmed entries, the next batch is sent on the Thursday, 28th of September around 18:00 PM GMT.

If you're listed as not confirmed, then please read the first post on how to do this.

Activity: 630
I participated in your facebook bounty campaign and received regular tokens in my wallet: thanks. Which exchanges can I control the trend of TKR tokens?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
waiting for token listing on coinmarketcap, it will make more people know about trackr. also hope for some new exchanges, but dont need to rush with them, i wanna buy cheap tokens right now, cause i see some potencial here
Hello manager...when TKR will be listed on coinmarketcap??
hhh very soon

We have applied for it, it is down to coinmarketcap to add us now. They require a daily volume of at least $10 000 to list new tokens, at this rate not until our client releases.

Hello,, i justwant to know that my account was lost in week 8 but on week 6and 7 was there, i dont know why it happen kindly please check this my account name is abilarde and my eth wallet 0x9899E3ae3a7e2d94f0835B9Ae1F675899C419aF6  i hope you can solve it..

Good day sir! My name was on the spreadsheet  in week six and week 7  but on week 8 and following week until the signature campaign done my name was not included. Sorry for the late update.

For any other issues please PM us, we're not providing support in this thread anymore. Your post is also very suspicious, two people posting exactly the same issue about 10 minutes apart (living in the same country, having very similar register dates)? Remember that if we find out that you or anyone joined with two accounts then we will outright disqualify those entries.

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Hello,, i justwant to know that my account was lost in week 8 but on week 6and 7 was there, i dont know why it happen kindly please check this my account name is abilarde and my eth wallet 0x9899E3ae3a7e2d94f0835B9Ae1F675899C419aF6  i hope you can solve it..
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
Good day sir! My name was on the spreadsheet  in week six and week 7  but on week 8 and following week until the signature campaign done my name was not included. Sorry for the late update.
Pages:
Jump to: