Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 6. (Read 21966 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bounty Allocation will happen after midnight, meaning around Saturday 01:00 - 03:00 AM GMT - All confirmed entries will have a new 'Transaction URL' entry added to track their transactions. Those not confirmed will get in the next batch, expect some point shuffling to happen before sending (as we're adding some additional points to the blog/website section)
glad to hear that, thanks dev for your update Smiley
Activity: 308
Bounty Allocation will happen after midnight, meaning around Saturday 01:00 - 03:00 AM GMT - All confirmed entries will have a new 'Transaction URL' entry added to track their transactions. Those not confirmed will get in the next batch, expect some point shuffling to happen before sending (as we're adding some additional points to the blog/website section)
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
I sent my address confirm on PM.
Activity: 658
I participated in your facebook bounty campaign but there is a mistake in my spreadshet, i have sent you a private messaging, look out for your courteous response
I sent you my private confirmation message even though I do not understand why distribution of tokens in my facebook spreadshet changed, before they were more ...

The tokens adjust automatically if I forgot to add someone's points for a specific campaign (a few missing ones had been added last night) as that affects everyone else in the campaign.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
Just check out the first post - it's all written there! The distribution will be today or tomorrow. Just confirm what is in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 630
I sent you my private confirmation message even though I do not understand why distribution of tokens in my facebook spreadshet changed, before they were more ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
confirmation stake and addres, signature campaign participant
this now i want remove signature
and when distribution coin
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
Hello please confirm my wallet address and token.
Thanks
Activity: 1050
The TKR token is now live on HitBTC - for more information please visit our blog at https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-is-now-live-on-hitbtc-for-trading-bbce3eacf0c9

wow this is nice i think is the one of fastest ico already listed in exchange nice progress dev thankyou for the update Smiley
I don't think it matters how many times we put it, there will always be users that will keep asking Tongue

Maybe people are confused because of official information in first post.. Wink

• Once confirmed you should receive your tokens within 1-2 days (after the weekend) .

Roll Eyes

Good spot, we thought we had updated it. I'll update it now with the dates (the spreadsheet and such have already been done).
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
The TKR token is now live on HitBTC - for more information please visit our blog at https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-is-now-live-on-hitbtc-for-trading-bbce3eacf0c9

Hitbtc is a very good chois fo the liquidity of tkr...already ther is some good sell and buy order
Activity: 751
I don't think it matters how many times we put it, there will always be users that will keep asking Tongue

Maybe people are confused because of official information in first post.. Wink

• Once confirmed you should receive your tokens within 1-2 days (after the weekend) .

Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hey i didn't received any token yet...  I just pm tracr but i think he didn't read it..  Plssss notice me..  I need that..

Are you joking?  Huh 2 posts above you Trackr responded when tokens will be distrubated. Haha.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Hey i didn't received any token yet...  I just pm tracr but i think he didn't read it..  Plssss notice me..  I need that..
Activity: 448
We expect the tokens to before the end of this week (Fri/Sat) unless huge issues arise.
Has It already listed in Hitbtc? I saw the TKR token but there are no trading activities?
We expect the tokens to before the end of this week (Fri/Sat) unless huge issues arise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
how about the tokens from the cheaters distributed to the contributor ?
not really much indeed but at least we can prevent it to get dumped to the market.
just forfeit their tokens,
based on the timestamp we can see that they are the same person.
but lets the community decide it what will it be.
i choose to distribute it to the contributor other than the bounter(to prevent the dump).
and also the bounter can join the airdrop right ?

Tokens still are not distributed to bounty participants, so in my opinion more fair it will be just recalculate spreadsheet than take them out of the bounty pot and move them to contributors.

I think Manager didn't distribute the taken to bounty participants, so wise decision because many people are using Bots to participate in a social media campaign. So we suggest manager should recheck the spreadsheet again and re-calculate the stakes once again, please.

so when plan dev can distribute token
Don't rush things on the bounty distribution since they have encountered some alt account on their campaign which needs to be kicked and decline on payment.
Don't worry it will be sent once they settle things out since they will be compute the token once again with less participants. But I doubt that there will be a lot of changes since there's a lot of participants on their bounty.
I hope it finishes quickly, so the participants who pass will quickly receive tokens,
Pages:
Jump to: