Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥🔥[ICO] CyberCups - Redefined eSports vision - page 3. (Read 3196 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
Thanks for your feedback.
Do not you have a channel in the discord?
Unfortunately not, you can subscribe to our twitter or telegram
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Do not you have a channel in the discord?
Hi developers! I like your ICO.
Approached by the end of almost a month since the announcement. Tell us about your experience.
What is your vision for development? Are there any concrete successes?

Hello! Honestly, we were not sure that we could collect a lot, but people liked our project and they believed in us. The required minimum of funds has been received and we continue to work with the sweat of the face

Thank you for the detailed response. I wish good luck on this great journey, I decided for myself that I will definitely take part in supporting your idea

We are glad that you were attracted by our project
Activity: 9
Approached by the end of almost a month since the announcement. Tell us about your experience.

Hello! Honestly, we were not sure that we could collect a lot, but people liked our project and they believed in us. The required minimum of funds has been received and we continue to work with the sweat of the face

Thank you for the detailed response. I wish good luck on this great journey, I decided for myself that I will definitely take part in supporting your idea
Oh, ICO has already ended, are there any other ways to get coins?
You can still take part in our bounty campaign, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45359755
Activity: 5
Oh, ICO has already ended, are there any other ways to get coins?
Yes, of course, you will find out more information a little later
Activity: 1
Do you plan to release your coin to the exchange?
Do not forget to sign on our telegram channel t.me/CyberCups

Activity: 9
Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know that so many people believe in us
We are glad to present you the results of the 2nd week of our campaign bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlnZNw0TT65jP-auYe8AfJAQ2y-sZfhR5bKuSYLtg_Y/edit#gid=0. Also a special thanks to the user https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/achang-2307876, who recorded a review of our project, here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qznNos8E7Xs
Thanks for the feedback, with such messages, you motivate us to move on and improve our product!
As for the advertising campaign, we have a well-thought-out plan to promote our project to the masses.
When do you plan to send coins for participating in a bounty program?
As soon as our coin appears on the exchange
Activity: 6

Already have some ideas on how to promote the platform, perhaps large advertising sites in the beginning do not really want to cooperate. Do you have a plan?
I agree that a large number of projects, especially those aimed at popular topics, do not succeed because of the company's incorrect PR, I hope the CyberCups team has well thought out its strategy
Activity: 1
When do you plan to send coins for participating in a bounty program?
Activity: 7

Already have some ideas on how to promote the platform, perhaps large advertising sites in the beginning do not really want to cooperate. Do you have a plan?
Pages:
Jump to: