Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥🔥[ICO] CyberCups - Redefined eSports vision - page 8. (Read 3196 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
We are glad to inform you that the main sales start today and everyone can buy a coin!

Hi, if I organize my tournament through your platform, can I earn on advertising in the tournament?
Yes, you will have such an opportunity, detailed information about what and how will appear later
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hi, if I organize my tournament through your platform, can I earn on advertising in the tournament?
Activity: 10

It will be very interesting to observe how you can unite e-sports and blockade, I am very glad that such technologies fall into different spheres of human activity
How can you say that your ecosystem is going to last long?

We can not predict how successful our project will be, but I can guarantee that our team will do its best to develop the project and to continue to maintain
Activity: 150
CyberCups has all the information you need to do business that is blockchain based. And it is really appreciable.
Activity: 70
How can you say that your ecosystem is going to last long?
Activity: 21
What disciplines, besides Dota 2, do you want to implement on the platform?
The main games will be: DotA 2, StarCraft 2, PUBG and CS-GO, but this is not a complete list of games
Thanks for the answer. I will follow your successes and hope that you will succeed.
Cool project. For a long time there were no interesting projects. connected with this sphere. I want to believe that you will get to build a really convenient platform. I want to participate!

Thank you, we did not think that the sphere of games would be interesting to such a large number of people
Activity: 17
waiting for distribute token with de price at market exchange
Activity: 3
Cool project. For a long time there were no interesting projects. connected with this sphere. I want to believe that you will get to build a really convenient platform. I want to participate!
Activity: 9
German translation reserved
Activity: 6
Thanks, did not see, on a web site too small font in the table: D I hope you will be successful, I plan to take part
The main games will be: DotA 2, StarCraft 2, PUBG and CS-GO, but this is not a complete list of games
Activity: 27
I look forward to running the bounty program, I want to take part as soon as possible
Activity: 21
I like the concept of your project and I am convinced that it should become popular, because interest can be formed not only by the players. When will it be possible to buy the first tokens?

ICO starts on 03/09/18
Activity: 6
I like the concept of your project and I am convinced that it should become popular, because interest can be formed not only by the players. When will it be possible to buy the first tokens?
The project looks very useful and in demand, but without proper marketing, nothing can come of it. Perhaps the investment here is needed even more than in development. Have you thought about this?

We have all the necessary resources to promote our project and our team is putting maximum effort into development in this direction

It's good. Your plans include launching a bounty program?

This question excites many people) Yes, we plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future, join our group in a telegram, and subscribe to our Twitter to keep abreast of all the news (all links are listed in the first post)
Activity: 8
The project looks very useful and in demand, but without proper marketing, nothing can come of it. Perhaps the investment here is needed even more than in development. Have you thought about this?

We have all the necessary resources to promote our project and our team is putting maximum effort into development in this direction

It's good. Your plans include launching a bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: