Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥🔥[ICO] CyberCups - Redefined eSports vision - page 7. (Read 3196 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2
I was always attracted to the game industry and everything connected with it, I will gladly support your project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Can I create a tournament using your platform only for my friends?
Damn, this is a very cool idea, implementing it this project will overtake many similar resources by popularity, I hope the admins will read and take note.
Activity: 5
Damn, this is a very cool idea, implementing it this project will overtake many similar resources by popularity, I hope the admins will read and take note.
In my opinion, the whole interest of the platform is just to raise your level playing with new unfamiliar rivals and this function is completely out of place
Activity: 5
The cornerstone of the project will solve the problem of separation of professional players and casual game and will allow each player to compete with many different prizes. CyberCups the name deserve attention and learn. Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
How do you imagine that? I think that this system will be very difficult to implement.
Activity: 21

This goal looks very ambitious. I believe that the team of your project will be able to achieve it. I will follow you and support your project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Your platform will give an opportunity for beginners to prove themselves and declare themselves to the whole world, the idea of the project definitely deserves attention
It's good to see that so many people share our views, we also hope that we will help new, unknown players to make themselves known
How can I participate in the bounty program?
All the information you can find in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45359755
We are happy to inform you that we launched a bounty campaign, everyone can participate, a link to the topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cybercups-redefined-esports-vision-5024146
Activity: 10
We are glad to inform you that the main sales start today and everyone can buy a coin!

Great news, I've been waiting for this for so long, I will take part as soon as possible and support your project, good luck to you guys
Hello, I'm interested in the question about the bounty campaign. Are you planning to run a bounty program? If yes, then when?
Soon all the news will be announced, follow our social networks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It sounds good and I also like some sports which attract more fans around the world such as basketball, tennis, football, ... I think if you can use this platform to connect all sports through crypto-currency , I'm sure this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 45
Hello, I'm interested in the question about the bounty campaign. Are you planning to run a bounty program? If yes, then when?
Activity: 27
Good news! I'll support your project as much as I can!
Activity: 12
How long will ICO last?

How many coins do you want to sell by the end of the ICO?

We plan to sell 91,000,000 tokens

How many coins do you want to sell by the end of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: