Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 16. (Read 50816 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sorry about the delay guys. Almost done putting up the domain names, it's a really long list of domains and we are proud to say we have we have in our possession some of the most valuable domains in crypto space.
Activity: 168
Sorry for the wait, guys. The human factor in timing got a hold on us. We've been uploading the domains on the website..still working on it, hopefully getting it done tonight.
Your stakes of the bounty have been calculated. We'll proceed with the payment as soon as we clear out the work load that's on us.

Thank you for your understanding. We're always online..don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you.
Activity: 126
Coinmarketcap listing when?

If you check their facebook page, you will notice that Hannah left a comment there couple hours ago. We have been sending them emails, they require that the coin is trading over 10,000 dollars a day and we have been trading over $10,000, maybe if some of you guys go on their page to ask them why they havent listed us or send them private messages asking why they are not listing us, maybe this will change. Please guys go and ask them directly why they are not listing us.

I did send them a message yesterday and they didn't reply back. I guess the effort has to be made from your end. You can contact them once more and ask if there is any other criteria to be fulfilled.

Thank you for reaching out to them. We've been writing CMC and we're not going to stop. The only criteria that they asked us to fulfill is, to have a trading volume of $10,000.which we've done a couple of times thus far.

haha..if that is the case, y not self buy 10k and self sell 10k worth each day for couple of days Smiley

If you check their facebook page, you will notice that Hannah left a comment there couple hours ago. We have been sending them emails, they require that the coin is trading over 10,000 dollars a day and we have been trading over $10,000, maybe if some of you guys go on their page to ask them why they havent listed us or send them private messages asking why they are not listing us, maybe this will change. Please guys go and ask them directly why they are not listing us.

I did send them a message yesterday and they didn't reply back. I guess the effort has to be made from your end. You can contact them once more and ask if there is any other criteria to be fulfilled.

Thank you for reaching out to them. We've been writing CMC and we're not going to stop. The only criteria that they asked us to fulfill is, to have a trading volume of $10,000.which we've done a couple of times thus far.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

OFFICIAL NEWS - trade.io

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

We've sent the guys from MEW an e-mail and hopefully they can sort out this issue quickly.
Hello! I want to join your social campaign. From which publication date I can start work? Thanks

Thanks for your interest in our project, Angela. You'll find the forms to sign up on page 1 of this thread. You can start sharing/ tweeting our posts right after you've signed up. Please paste the links to the posts you have shared in the form. payment will be by the end of every month.

Thanks for joining.
Hello! Thanks for your answer!!! But we have some misunderstanding. I means if i will start re-tweeting your tweets written from 1st of October is it ok for you? Or i may start from today only?

Sure Angela, you can re-tweet our tweets beginning from Oct. 1st.Thanks.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Hello! I want to join your social campaign. From which publication date I can start work? Thanks

Thanks for your interest in our project, Angela. You'll find the forms to sign up on page 1 of this thread. You can start sharing/ tweeting our posts right after you've signed up. Please paste the links to the posts you have shared in the form. payment will be by the end of every month.

Thanks for joining.
Hello! Thanks for your answer!!! But we have some misunderstanding. I means if i will start re-tweeting your tweets written from 1st of October is it ok for you? Or i may start from today only?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
OFFICIAL NEWS - trade.io

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

This is "the other" TIO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
OFFICIAL NEWS - trade.io

Any updates as to when Tio will be listed on coinmarketcap or exchanges like HitBTC or Binance? Thanks.

"Tios123" will be making an announcement  in about 1 hour and half.

We've have also written the guys from coinexchange. Yobit absolutely ignored our listing request and are still holding our listing fees. There is no contact person for yobit, no means whateverso ever to write anyone who is going to respond.
I am really not surprised about Yobit and I usually avoid them like plague. They are just some shitty exchange always looking for money no matter what, while caring less to do what is right. Holding listing fees and ignoring request is just one bad thing and worst of all is not even having a support to contact. If not for the reason given by you guys to stand out among other shitty coins listed on the exchange, it is just one exchange that sucks but I believe Tio team knows what they are doing.
Anyways, to drive demand for TIO and win the trust and confidence of our community (you guys), we decided to come into domaining and domanic industry to drive up the demand for TIO quickly. We have been working on this for sometime.
You already have the trust and it is good to know there is a team always working hard to get things done and achieve great success. It is just annoying how exchanges are taking advantage of good projects these days but I am sure the time will pass and Tio will be out there doing great.
The domaining site launches tomorrow,  We were going to launch this today together with the launch of our Tours Platform, however we were caught off guards with the cyber attack that we had. And for our official platform,please give us a bit of time to sort out the security i explained above.
At this stage, it is better to get things done right than being in a haste and security is one top priority when it comes to that. Please take the time to get it right. We will always be vouching for you guys as we so much believe in the project and most especially the Tio team. Heading straight to coinmarketcap now to bombard with some questions. Cheers!

Thank you very much, Harold! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Any updates as to when Tio will be listed on coinmarketcap or exchanges like HitBTC or Binance? Thanks.

We've have also written the guys from coinexchange. Yobit absolutely ignored our listing request and are still holding our listing fees. There is no contact person for yobit, no means whateverso ever to write anyone who is going to respond.
I am really not surprised about Yobit and I usually avoid them like plague. They are just some shitty exchange always looking for money no matter what, while caring less to do what is right. Holding listing fees and ignoring request is just one bad thing and worst of all is not even having a support to contact. If not for the reason given by you guys to stand out among other shitty coins listed on the exchange, it is just one exchange that sucks but I believe Tio team knows what they are doing.
Anyways, to drive demand for TIO and win the trust and confidence of our community (you guys), we decided to come into domaining and domanic industry to drive up the demand for TIO quickly. We have been working on this for sometime.
You already have the trust and it is good to know there is a team always working hard to get things done and achieve great success. It is just annoying how exchanges are taking advantage of good projects these days but I am sure the time will pass and Tio will be out there doing great.
The domaining site launches tomorrow,  We were going to launch this today together with the launch of our Tours Platform, however we were caught off guards with the cyber attack that we had. And for our official platform,please give us a bit of time to sort out the security i explained above.
At this stage, it is better to get things done right than being in a haste and security is one top priority when it comes to that. Please take the time to get it right. We will always be vouching for you guys as we so much believe in the project and most especially the Tio team. Heading straight to coinmarketcap now to bombard with some questions. Cheers!
i like tsirt campaign,

good luck sir..

Sure, be part of it. Join our social media campaign and fill in your postal address in the form. (it;s hidden from the public)

Thanks for joining.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
i like tsirt campaign,

good luck sir..
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Activity: 224

Most Exchanges have become very greedy and very arrogant. They'll take your listing fee, which is now mininum $20k and withold it for weeks/months without any guarantee that you will be listed.

We can't force coinmarketcap to list us, and these other exchanges too, but what we can do is build up our tours platform as promised and also spend an insane amount of money and buy out every reasonable or somewhat reasonable crypto-related domain name, we are currently at over 1,000 cryptodomain names at this point which makes us one of the largest holders of crypto related domain in the world, and we are not going to stop buying, by the time more people wake up to cryptocurrencies they'll need some of these premium domain names and they'll have to pay for them using TIO ONLY.

Also we will be registering new .com/.net domain names at $2.99 without restrictions, cheapest the world has ever heard of, only requirement is they have to pay us in TIO. When people google for cheap domain and see that we are selling them $2.99, they'll have no problem buying TIO to save cost of

This was never part of our original plan, but the cryptocommunity is driven by greed and fear. We can't force people to buy TIO, but if we buy out all those special domains that they really need, they'll be forced to buy it back from using TIO. We are doing this for our community, our investors, holders of TIO token, to win your trust.

So if you're reading this, and their is special domain you always wanted to own, go buy it now or buy TIO while you can,  We are creating a crypto domain name scarcity!.

Activity: 434
Hello, why did not I get a t-shirt? My address is in a form. And say when will next distribution be ? Beforehand I thank you for an answer.

Hello Tanya,
the next payment for the bounty will be ending this month, if your links to the shares of the posts are in the form. Can you please give us your entry number in the spreadsheet, I'll have a look at your address..if it's complete,  we'll post a t-shirt to you with the next batch. Thank you.

Regards.

Hello. Please change my details in the table - here is my new wallet, the old one was hacked. I made a mistake and accidentally pointed to my secret key in one of the airdrops. Here's the new wallet - 0xbbCaBa5641F93684cB19b2bA05b8c27eBc072859

Bitcointalk Username: Tanya78 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tanya78-1154940
My number in this spreadsheet Facebook - 725  Twitter - 1472
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Hello Guys, We're are really sorry we couldnt go live today. We came under some sort of cyber attack last night on our website. Apparently somebody didnt want us to launch the platform, anyways there was no damage, we just decided we should add much more security than we had before for preventions. Sorry about that.

We're still in talks to with Victora Grimm from hitbtc about a listing, we're trying to put together the fees, it's 25 Bitcoins and that a lot with the current price of bitcoins, with no guarantees, we are going to pay it but please give us a little more
 time. We've have also written the guys from coinexchange. Yobit absolutely ignored our listing request and are still holding our listing fees. There is no contact person for yobit, no means whateverso ever to write anyone who is going to respond.

Any words on a binance listing?
Pages:
Jump to: