Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 17. (Read 50816 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that's a smart move from the tio team to come up with the selling of crypto and tech related domains, while accepting only TIO as payment. That will definitely boost up the demand of tio and also bring more and more attention to the Tio project. I'm with you guys. Keep up the hard work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any updates as to when Tio will be listed on coinmarketcap or exchanges like HitBTC or Binance? Thanks.

"Tios123" will be making an announcement  in about 1 hour and half.

Hello Guys, We're are really sorry we couldnt go live today. We came under some sort of cyber attack last night on our website. Apparently somebody didnt want us to launch the platform, anyways there was no damage, we just decided we should add much more security than we had before for preventions. Sorry about that.

We're still in talks to with Victora Grimm from hitbtc about a listing, we're trying to put together the fees, it's 25 Bitcoins and that a lot with the current price of bitcoins, with no guarantees, we are going to pay it but please give us a little more
 time. We've have also written the guys from coinexchange. Yobit absolutely ignored our listing request and are still holding our listing fees. There is no contact person for yobit, no means whateverso ever to write anyone who is going to respond.

Anyways, to drive demand for TIO and win the trust and confidence of our community (you guys), we decided to come into domaining and domanic industry to drive up the demand for TIO quickly. We have been working on this for sometime.

We are registering as domain registrars and premium domain resellers (For cryptos, tech related projects only).

We have buying and collecting premium crypto/tech related domain names for resale we have over 1,000 at moment, we intend to buy as much as 6,000. Beginning January holders of TIO will be able to use their TIo to buy .com .net and .org domains names for the equivalent of $2.99 from our website. Again, these domains can only be bought with TIO. We are not selling for USD$

The reason for the cheap price is to get people to be willing to go through the incovienience of buying TIO at the exchange price save alot whilst buying domains. The regular price for domains begin at $8.99

The same goes for the Premium domains, buyers interested will have to buy TIO at the exchange price to pay for the premium domains they intend to buy from us.  Why are we different from other domaining sites.

1) We bought out the other reasonable domain names so our buyers literally own the brand so if for example you're buying bitcointalk.org from us, we include the bitcointalk.com/bitcointalk.co/bitcointalk.net

2.) besides buying premium domain names people will also be able to buy .com, .net, .org at the cheapest possible price ever known on earth. So that will drive the traffic.

3) We intend on selling these domains as brands with logos and videos which we will be hiring members of community to create as a bounty and we'll pay with (I'll explain more on this in another post).

The domaining site launches tomorrow,  We were going to launch this today together with the launch of our Tours Platform, however we were caught off guards with the cyber attack that we had. And for our official platform,please give us a bit of time to sort out the security i explained above.

Activity: 168
Any updates as to when Tio will be listed on coinmarketcap or exchanges like HitBTC or Binance? Thanks.

"Tios123" will be making an announcement  in about 1 hour and half.
Activity: 1
@leonid  Please have all your links pasted by November 30th. thanks
I had heard that the prize draw was decided during the project yesterday

I want to ask when the draw will be held and who will be able to win in the lottery?

Hello wiss, we aren't aware of any prize draw being decided yesterday. Our lottery draw will be held December 29th as stated in our roadmap on page 1 of this thread.
Don't panic guys. Everything is ok, nothing to worry about. A little more time,please.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
I had heard that the prize draw was decided during the project yesterday

I want to ask when the draw will be held and who will be able to win in the lottery?
Activity: 224
Please calm down guys. We extended time obviously because we are sorting something out
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Wtf the countdown on your website went from 00:00:00 to 00:03:00.
Are you not launching the app anymore?
Activity: 3
Wasn't the platform launch on the 25th? What happened?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Any exchanges coming up?Ether delta is tricky to buy from Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hello, why did not I get a t-shirt? My address is in a form. And say when will next distribution be ? Beforehand I thank you for an answer.

Hello Tanya,
the next payment for the bounty will be ending this month, if your links to the shares of the posts are in the form. Can you please give us your entry number in the spreadsheet, I'll have a look at your address..if it's complete,  we'll post a t-shirt to you with the next batch. Thank you.

Regards.
Hi SiggiN_Tio! What is a last day of this month bounty? Till that day we need to finish fill up a google form with links?
Hello, why did not I get a t-shirt? My address is in a form. And say when will next distribution be ? Beforehand I thank you for an answer.

Hello Tanya,
the next payment for the bounty will be ending this month, if your links to the shares of the posts are in the form. Can you please give us your entry number in the spreadsheet, I'll have a look at your address..if it's complete,  we'll post a t-shirt to you with the next batch. Thank you.

Regards.
Activity: 434
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH  
OUR ONGOING CAMPAIGN

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides
no news about this project??? no bounty again?
and I'm still not get t-shirt  Grin
What's new about the bounty campaign? Till hasn't news and haven't counted stakes for participating in bounty campaign on spreadsheet.

You guys really need to read. Our bounty is alive. And we're not paying in stakes, you have to paste your links to the shares of our posts in the bounty form, otherwise you will not be paid. There's nobody counting any stakes.

About the t-shirt, if your postal address isn't in the form, we're not able to post you a t-shirt.
@onetoniro what's your entry number in the spreadsheet,please?

Regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
What's new about the bounty campaign? Till hasn't news and haven't counted stakes for participating in bounty campaign on spreadsheet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
no news about this project??? no bounty again?
and I'm still not get t-shirt  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: