Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 27. (Read 50839 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@ocean278

You have been paid,thank you.

Thanks, I have received the tokens.

No problem.
How about me I have not yet received my full bounty payments. They are promising that they will give but until now their is no response coming from the team. Even in their facebook page they use to tell me that they already give my reward and already show me the etherscan that they already give it in the thread but I have not yet received reply from them about etherscan, until now their is no full payments of tios  coming in my wallet.

When you say full payment what do you mean? Did you get half of your payment already?
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
@ocean278

No problem.
How about me I have not yet received my full bounty payments. They are promising that they will give but until now their is no response coming from the team. Even in their facebook page they use to tell me that they already give my reward and already show me the etherscan that they already give it in the thread but I have not yet received reply from them about etherscan, until now their is no full payments of tios  coming in my wallet.
Activity: 798
Hello Devs, Until now I have not yet received my half payments on my bounty rewards!
Activity: 756
I have submitted my share link into the form. If we have more than 1 share what i do in the form?
And if i have another share link, do i need to submit another form or just edit the first one??
Thanks

Just edit the first one...Please don't make multiple entries.
So one form will contain more than 1 link? Because actually i have submitted more than 5 link in the form.
I am old participants,  do i need register again? Or the submitted form has included everything??

In the newform, yes, you can put in many links in the form

It's actually impossible for you to fill in multiple entries in the new form because you would need to use a different google account each time you access the form. If you have been using different email address to access the form, please go back to the first email and put all the links in that form.
Thank you for quick reply. I mean, i am old participants from old bounty (from ico), do i need to register again? Or when i submit the form this time, it will be enough??

Please, You and Everyone else who is participating in our Bounty needs to register again in the new form and update your shares. Everytime you share a tweet on twitter or facebook, copy the link save it somewhere so that you can at a later time put it in the form please.
Hi Tios123! Thanks for explanation, just one more question. Will you announce then we need to put saved links it in the form?

Yes Leonid, you need to put the saved links in the form.
Tio123, i understand that now we may redact the form. I means do you give as any announce about end of this campaign part? Or better redact the form after every retweet/repost?

Hello Leonid,

our next bounty payment will be ending November, then ending December, ending January, ending February and the final payment will be ending March.

Hi SiggiN_Tio! Thank you for a full and very detailed answer ))) Now i know that spreadsheet needs to fill up close to end of month.
@ titteringtacos, thank you!!

Guys, we are posting a large number of shirts next week. Guys please do check to make sure your address are correct. And remember these are not just T-shirts. These tracking numbers are also the your entry ticket to our lottery draw taking place in december. Where is a lot is going to be given. And those who have received their shirts and refused to post pictures will not be able to claim their winnings.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how many circulating supply, dev???

Our circulating supply is locked at 450000 for the next 1 year.

With this kind of supply that will be locked for 1 year, this will bring fortune to the one who holds for long term. This coin is promising and i would love to still be on the train while it is soaring high. I have made the right decision when I joined this team. Good luck to all the holders and Kudos for the team.. You've done a great job. Cheers Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot titteringtacos.

And for the record everyone, we've already contacted coinmarketcap yesterday, waiting for them to get back to us. They say it might take up to 7 days for us to be listed, due to the high requests they get everyday. lets wait and see  Smiley

Your very much welcome sir Smiley . We have seen the efforts of the team until now in making this project a huge success. This one is another great news to us. I will be patiently waiting for all the updates that this project will going thru. My shirt is still on the way and I cant wait to have it, so that i can take a picture wearing that shirt. It will be a one memorable scene for me as I will be a long term holder of this coin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168

With this kind of supply that will be locked for 1 year, this will bring fortune to the one who holds for long term. This coin is promising and i would love to still be on the train while it is soaring high. I have made the right decision when I joined this team. Good luck to all the holders and Kudos for the team.. You've done a great job. Cheers Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot titteringtacos.

And for the record everyone, we've already contacted coinmarketcap yesterday, waiting for them to get back to us. They say it might take up to 7 days for us to be listed, due to the high requests they get everyday. lets wait and see  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

@ocean278

No problem.
So excited Tio is on the exchange now. I'm still going to hold on to my tokens,tho..I'm pretty sure the value will soon rise higher and higher. Hold on to it,guys. Grin Good luck,dev!

Thanks, Emily. Wise decision to hold on to your tokens.  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So excited Tio is on the exchange now. I'm still going to hold on to my tokens,tho..I'm pretty sure the value will soon rise higher and higher. Hold on to it,guys. Grin Good luck,dev!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Speaking Chinese? check it out now 现在检查出来

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH  
I want to ask 1 ETH how many TIO and is there any market other than etherdelta and November 25th it's what sales market will come out and start out 500 TIO 388 $ but in etherdelta 500 TIO only 15 $ why

The TIO is yet to be listed on coinmarketcap. If you are trying to buy, then you should buy now from those willing to sell. If you are trying to sell, it's better for you wait until we list on Coinmarketcap and HitBTC, Binance, Mercatox etc.

On the 25th of November, we Launch our official platform.

If you are really trying to make profit from TIO, the best time to sell is obviously not now. If you cant wait and really need to sell right now, then their is nothing anybody can do about.

We believe those throwing away thier TIO are the bounty hunters who don't read, we have loads of them, they retweet our do not retweet messages. If they were reading, they would wait for the token to be atleasted listed on coinmarketcap

So buy from them and wait!

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I want to ask 1 ETH how many TIO and is there any market other than etherdelta and November 25th it's what sales market will come out and start out 500 TIO 388 $ but in etherdelta 500 TIO only 15 $ why
I took some time today to trace the T-shirts that we've been posting all over the world. 90% of them have been successfully delivered, even months ago. We're yet to hear a simple "Hey, I got my T-shirt,thanks." not talking about taking an actual picture with the t-shirt. Quite disappointing to say the least. Sad
@ skillink

You just got paid for your blog. Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I got few TIO by promoting but the price is extremely low. Anythign about their price change?

If you're trying to give away your Tio at this point before we even list on coinmarketcap or the bigger exchanges, then of course, you can't expect a much higher price.Then what you're trying to do is giving the opportunity to those who are willing to buy and hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: