Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 29. (Read 50839 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Hello Devs, I have not yet received my half bounty rewards. When did you give it?
Activity: 30
Merit: 17
@ocean278

You're right, there was a mix up. You and everyone else who hasn't been paid yet,(those who have below 100 Tio) will receive their tokens in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the reply, let's wait for a couple of days.
Activity: 756
I have submitted my share link into the form. If we have more than 1 share what i do in the form?
And if i have another share link, do i need to submit another form or just edit the first one??
Thanks

Just edit the first one...Please don't make multiple entries.
So one form will contain more than 1 link? Because actually i have submitted more than 5 link in the form.
I am old participants,  do i need register again? Or the submitted form has included everything??

In the newform, yes, you can put in many links in the form

It's actually impossible for you to fill in multiple entries in the new form because you would need to use a different google account each time you access the form. If you have been using different email address to access the form, please go back to the first email and put all the links in that form.
Thank you for quick reply. I mean, i am old participants from old bounty (from ico), do i need to register again? Or when i submit the form this time, it will be enough??

Please, You and Everyone else who is participating in our Bounty needs to register again in the new form and update your shares. Everytime you share a tweet on twitter or facebook, copy the link save it somewhere so that you can at a later time put it in the form please.
Hi Tios123! Thanks for explanation, just one more question. Will you announce then we need to put saved links it in the form?

Yes Leonid, you need to put the saved links in the form.
Tio123, i understand that now we may redact the form. I means do you give as any announce about end of this campaign part? Or better redact the form after every retweet/repost?
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
hello dev, why i have not received payment for bounty campaign round 2, i have follow bounty campaign social media, please see my spreadsheet number
: 69

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16KmEWTwGt0ijWnYflxXXDMs8yAOzb9CeSnPc_tj7rt0/htmlview
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have submitted my share link into the form. If we have more than 1 share what i do in the form?
And if i have another share link, do i need to submit another form or just edit the first one??
Thanks

So one form will contain more than 1 link? Because actually i have submitted more than 5 link in the form.
I am old participants,  do i need register again? Or the submitted form has included everything??

It's actually impossible for you to fill in multiple entries in the new form because you would need to use a different google account each time you access the form. If you have been using different email address to access the form, please go back to the first email and put all the links in that form.
Thank you for quick reply. I mean, i am old participants from old bounty (from ico), do i need to register again? Or when i submit the form this time, it will be enough??

Please, You and Everyone else who is participating in our Bounty needs to register again in the new form and update your shares. Everytime you share a tweet on twitter or facebook, copy the link save it somewhere so that you can at a later time put it in the form please.
Hi Tios123! Thanks for explanation, just one more question. Will you announce then we need to put saved links it in the form?

Yes Leonid, you need to put the saved links in the form.
Activity: 756
Thanks

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yessss! I've been patiently waiting...When are you going to list on Bittrex
Activity: 168
@leemichael

Your ethereum address has been changed. Thank you.
hey dev,

spreadsheet no 44 , half amount is 280 TIO , but i only received 230 TIO
missing 50 TIO

it has been 12 days since you guys replied "We're sorting this out today"

thanks.
Quote from: RickSan on October 24, 2017, 03:26:16 PM
I'm sorry but I do not get my bounty rewards. When the rewards will be send?

We have already started to distribute our Tokens. What's your twitter handle,please?

My twitter handle is @News7Breaking and still waiting for tokens distribution. Thanks.

Sorry about the delay, adjiadjo,bheem0 and ricksan. Our token distributer wasn't available in the past new days.
Those who haven't been paid yet, we'll all be paid in the next couple of days.
Activity: 224
Dear administrator!
I joined the bounty campaign # 2!
I also participated in the campaign number 1, but I still have not received a reward for my work, ,, Check please
Thank you!
Sincerely, Denis

Hello Denis,

can you please give us your entry number in the spreadsheet. Thank you
Thanks for your reply! My number in the spreadsheet №111
With respect to Denis

Denis, you've been paid already.

It is not true! I have not received any payments from you.
Give the id of the translation if you did it.
Check please, the table has all my data and they are correct, I checked! You can check my wallet and make sure that  have not received any payments from you!

Let's hope the etherscan link settles this issue for you. Cheers!
@ocean278

You're right, there was a mix up. You and everyone else who hasn't been paid yet,(those who have below 100 Tio) will receive their tokens in the next couple of days.
Dear administrator!
I also participated in the campaign number 1, but I still have not received a reward for my work, ,, Check please
Thank you!
Sincerely, Denis

Hello Denis,

With respect to Denis

Check please, the table has all my data and they are correct, I checked! You can check my wallet and make sure that  have not received any payments from you!

Please follow this link and open "view tokens" you will see your 50 Tio. Thank you https://etherscan.io/address/0xF1af3a9995f53B5c2Ee277048B93729254380466
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Dear administrator!
Thank you!
Sincerely, Denis

Hello Denis,

With respect to Denis

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH  

I think it's better to hold tio token, it's good in the future the price of tio token will rise to the moon

Very correct information, Julliana. You can see some people are already trowing away their tokens, so if you're smart, buy from them now Wink
Activity: 212
opensea nft indra95
I think it's better to hold tio token, it's good in the future the price of tio token will rise to the moon
Activity: 112
Finally something of my interest   WIll definitely participate the ICO.

And yet another activity collector..here you go Wink
hey dev,

spreadsheet no 44 , half amount is 280 TIO , but i only received 230 TIO
missing 50 TIO

it has been 12 days since you guys replied "We're sorting this out today"

thanks.

Sorry about the delay, adjiadjo. Our token distributer wasn't available in the past new days.
Those who haven't been paid yet, we'll all be paid in the next couple of days.
@Jaya 

"Good things come to those who wait.'  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: