Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 25. (Read 50835 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For some reason, it was on this market that the facts of hacking wallets became more frequent. Recently, my friend broke two purses, the only thing that saved, there was a link to the phone. Be more careful.

Hacking becomes more frequent, because people transmit their secret key from their wallet. On EtherDelta, the declaration of this value hangs "EtherDelta will never send you an automatic email about your account or 2FA Do not click the links in the email. EtherDelta will never send you an e-mail, call you, write to you or appear at your home a private key. "

Thank you for your helpful info, klasik.
Activity: 222
When our next payment will be made? I have found only half of the payments has been made from the  TIO  team.  Hope to next payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
For some reason, it was on this market that the facts of hacking wallets became more frequent. Recently, my friend broke two purses, the only thing that saved, there was a link to the phone. Be more careful.

Hacking becomes more frequent, because people transmit their secret key from their wallet. On EtherDelta, the declaration of this value hangs "EtherDelta will never send you an automatic email about your account or 2FA Do not click the links in the email. EtherDelta will never send you an e-mail, call you, write to you or appear at your home a private key. "

We're not sure what you mean or perhaps you posted on the wrong thread? Would you please explain your statement further.Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Hi My Friend, Is Here Any Airdrop Please Kiss

You're on the wrong thread, bomba, Wink This isn't an airdrop token. Only way to get our token is by buying it here: https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH or by joining our bounty program.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi My Friend, Is Here Any Airdrop Please Kiss
Hello guys,

I took my time to track the T-shirts that we've posted all over the world and I'm really surprised at how many (90%) have already received their shirts and are yet to let us know about it, not talking about taking a picture with it.  Undecided Sad indeed!

And guys, about the special announcement..hold on just a little longer Smiley
OUR ONGOING CAMPAIGN

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides

Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.

Thanks secret.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH  
Hello Tacos,

that's awesome news..we can't wait to see your picture with the tio t-shirt Grin

Have a great evening!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Good Day Sir,

This is to notify you that I have checked in our local post office if the tracker ID you have gevin me arrives. And as per checking in their computer the parcel is already their and I may pick up in the next working day. Thank you so much for sending the T - Shirt to me eventhough I am far from you. I will have my picture taken as soon as I get my shirt from our local post office.

P.S. I will be waiting for the huge announcement that you will make.

Have a Blessed day ahead. Cheers Smiley

Regards,

Tacos Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
and there is next post?

Not yet, but soon dedocry. Hold on just a little longer Smiley
Activity: 756
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
Hello Rick,

End of every month!
Activity: 238
I'm sorry but I do not get my bounty rewards. When the rewards will be send?

We have already started to distribute our Tokens. What's your twitter handle,please?

My twitter handle is @News7Breaking and still waiting for tokens distribution. Thanks.

Hi Rick, just checked the Twitter spreadsheet and saw that you entered our bounty on Oct.2nd. Our first bounty was paid for from August 4th until September 25th.

Thanks, one more question is When the other part of bounty campaign will be paid?
Activity: 490

within 4 months of this project is already included in the list EtherDelta, and I'm sure for the future project will be more advanced and more successful again, it can not be denied by there is a great team, this project will surely progress more, hopefully lucky for you.

Thank you Sensei. We have some Major announcements to make in the next 48 hours. Please standby guys

Ooopppss.. This makes me more exciting being here. Could this be a news regarding coinmarketcap or a news regarding the listing of this great coin? I cant wait till the 48 hours is done. I am sure this will make a huge impact to the value of this coin. Keep up the good work Team. Cheers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: