Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 90. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We're still looking for an Italian Translator, to translate our ANN- page, Whitepaper and Bounty Campaign.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I've joined bounty campaign facebook and twitter, I hope ICO runs smoothly and reach the target in the specified Smiley
Does the wallet have to use ERC20?

Yes, if you're contributing or joining our bounty, your ethereum address has to be from an ethereum wallet
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
I've joined bounty campaign facebook and twitter, I hope ICO runs smoothly and reach the target in the specified Smiley
Does the wallet have to use ERC20?
im interesting to join facebook campaign Smiley

Sure, it's open for registration. Knock yourself out. ;-)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Joined Twitter, Youtube and FB campaign, good luck.
Ofcourse you can join, although the possibility to get a free shirt and participate in the T-shirt Bounty and every stage afterwards will close once we get to 1,000 likes.

For now you can like our twitter page and follow us on FB...

Cheers!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
new consep for this ico , hope can join and more experience for project,
i hope can to be succes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Would like to apply for an Esperanto translation for those who do not speak English or any of the languages you added. There. Current experience is with REBI program. thanks.
joined on twitter bounty campaign.
Hopefully this project can be more successful.
good luck

Thank you! We'll do our best.
Activity: 994
joined on twitter bounty campaign.
Hopefully this project can be more successful.
good luck
i have joined on social media campaign ( twitter and facebook BOUNTY)
very intersting project.. good luck..

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i have joined on social media campaign ( twitter and facebook BOUNTY)
very intersting project.. good luck..
For your information koko UK have using google translate for the French translation.

Translation not complete.

This guys don't speak french.

I am not a translator just un investor and when i see all threads with a bad translation for sure i don't participe at the ico.

I know I criticized this project, but that's not the point here. You can trust me or not, as you want.

But that translation is clearly a google trad, there is not even a correct sentence.

Please do something to eraze that french trad : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2071549

Thank you Elkmar...The thread has been erased!
For your information koko UK have using google translate for the French translation.

I am not a translator just un investor and when i see all threads with a bad translation for sure i don't participe at the ico.

Thank you very much for letting us know this  What you've just done qualifies you to fill in the form for our proofreader bounty. We're addressing the issue with kokoUK

Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Ready to be photographed in a T-shirt! Only there is no T-shirt)  Grin

Take it easy and Hang in there, we'll start posting out T-Shirts pretty soon. Hope you have filled in your Mailing address correctly. Our Bounty Campaign is going to be a really long one, will go on way way after Pre - Exchange Sale is Over. We are putting massive ads on fb, google and pretty much everywhere else.

We want to give a lot people a shot to hear about the bounty campaign so they can participate. We'll start mailing T-Shirts when we approach 500 likes. So if you want this any faster, ask your friends, family and everyone in between to like our Page. And yes, they get to get a free shirt too if they fall in between the first 1,000 likes. And they'll be paid for it. Plus they get a Shot at the bigger prices.

Thank you by the way, for joining. Hopefully this turns out to be an experience that's worth your time.

Be sure! And with pleasure!
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
i have joined on social media campaign ( TWITTER AND FACEBOOK BOUNTY) good luck !!! thank's
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i have joined twitter bounty campaign. thanks
Activity: 294

I know I criticized this project, but that's not the point here. You can trust me or not, as you want.

But that translation is clearly a google trad, there is not even a correct sentence.

Please do something to eraze that french trad : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2071549
Pages:
Jump to: