Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 85. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very huge bounty for this project supporters. Ill join fb campaign.

Sure, join us.
i also join twitter and face book campaign .i hope success the marketing project. 

Thank you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do you post T-shirt to us? will you send tracking via email?
thank

The number of people who have registered for both our Twitter and FB pages are still less than our arranged posting deal with DHL/Fedex and EMS. There are still less than 500 followers on both sides combined. Only 1/2 of those who registered gave us their Mailing addresses. We have put on FB ads hopefully the numbers will increase soonest. As soon as we approach 500, we'll start posting. We've spent alot to print these t-shirts we have to post them. If you put out your mailing address hope you filled it out correctly. And please help get the word out so we can approach 500 and start posting out these T-shirts.

We are posting free t-shirts that's a necessary part of this campaign.
I sent a message to you, but the mistake has not been rectify on the spreadsheet both twitter and facebook. 

There was nothing to rectify. The overpost will just not be counted when paying you.
This seems so unrealistic but I'd try it

Thank you for atleast trying.
i also join twitter and face book campaign .i hope success the marketing project. 

Thank you for Joining
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
I forgot to specify the post address when registering, can I do this in a personal message, or something else?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
thank

The number of people who have registered for both our Twitter and FB pages are still less than our arranged posting deal with DHL/Fedex and EMS. There are still less than 500 followers on both sides combined. Only 1/2 of those who registered gave us their Mailing addresses. We have put on FB ads hopefully the numbers will increase soonest. As soon as we approach 500, we'll start posting. We've spent alot to print these t-shirts we have to post them. If you put out your mailing address hope you filled it out correctly. And please help get the word out so we can approach 500 and start posting out these T-shirts.

I sent a message to you, but the mistake has not been rectify on the spreadsheet both twitter and facebook. 
Activity: 169
Very huge bounty for this project supporters. Ill join fb campaign.
Activity: 336
Personal Account
Activity: 11
This seems so unrealistic but I'd try it
i have joined on social media campaign ( TWITTER AND FACEBOOK BOUNTY) good luck !!! thank's

Thank you for joining
I will join the social media campaign  Grin

Sure, you're welcome to join.  Smiley
Sounds very interesting ,, the concept and the idea is very good ,, hopefully your project can be successful ,, I wait more info for your project and please update soon .. good luck..

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.
joined twitter campaign. thanks

Thanks and welcome to the community
Is it still possible to get t-shirt?

Ofcourse it is, just answered above!
thank

Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Is it still possible to get t-shirt?
Activity: 126
thank
Though I just submitted week 2's task. Is that OK?

Sure that's fine...But you don't have to just run off, you can just hang around and give us free likes for running a cool project, or what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: