Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 87. (Read 50841 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
There is no option to submit response for "Twitter Likes" in the form. Max 2 responses/week?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The spread sheets are now open for viewing. Check the first page of the Bounty announcement to see the links. Thank you!
where's the spreadsheet for twitter campaign ?

The spreadsheet of the bounty is closed to public for now because we're trying to protect the Mailing addresses of everyone who's participating.

Thank you for your understanding.

i'm confuse. am i need to to fill in the spreadsheet everytime do retweet/like ? or only need fill it for once ?

Please yes! you HAVE TO...
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

The spreadsheet of the bounty is closed to public for now because we're trying to protect the Mailing addresses of everyone who's participating.

i'm confuse. am i need to to fill in the spreadsheet everytime do retweet/like ? or only need fill it for once ?
Activity: 126

It's very easy with just one click to "Hide Column" in google sheet.
It's hard for all participates, we want to check it and track it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

its a good for ico with nice konsep and just see for about overall for clear for project

Thanks, appreciate it.
For the record, Issue with ssl certificate is resolved.

As I understand it, the forms that you need to fill out every time after the activity in social networks, is it here !?
Facebook https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform
Twitter https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform
Where is in this forms links to my retweet/repost? I see day of activity only

If you have been filling in the forms, you can be assured that your entries been collected.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
As I understand it, the forms that you need to fill out every time after the activity in social networks, is it here !?
Facebook https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform
Twitter https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform
Where is in this forms links to my retweet/repost? I see day of activity only
Spreadsheets of accepted members ,, plz ,,

where is the spreadsheet for twitter bounty participants ?
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Spreadsheets of accepted members ,, plz ,,
I have joined the twitter campaign. Thanks Dev

Thanks for joining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
its a good for ico with nice konsep and just see for about overall for clear for project
Activity: 798
homt.net
I have joined the twitter campaign. Thanks Dev
Hi Tios123
I saw already that the spreadsheet of the bounty is closed to public. But when you planned to open it? In what time frame? Tomorrow, per week, per month?
Thanks in advance!

Possibly in a month or maybe earlier. It's closed to the public because it contains the mailing addresses of participants. We do hope you understand.
Pages:
Jump to: