Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 6. (Read 19026 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250
Is this Project is back from dead?

Damn, i deleted my briacoin wallet months ago and there was 5 bria in it.

It never left....just one of the good ones that has taken awhile to get going.   Many things are in the works....

Never delete wallets....a coin a year from now might take off.

Bria has been moving along at a good pace and right around the corner it all comes together.

Don't miss out...

Don't shill it mate. Nobody is buying your empty words.

Dev was away for months, i can't trust him again and put my Money to his work. 5 bria was an airdrop so no loss for me.

We respond 1-2 times a month to all questions of users in this thread. It is not necessary to engage in disinformation and speak for us. We can say for ourselves. Once again I repeat - if you do not like the project - go past and silently.

King regards, Briacoin Dev.
Is this Project is back from dead?

Damn, i deleted my briacoin wallet months ago and there was 5 bria in it.

The project is young and only developing and being developed at full speed. Why write an unfounded thing there is no understanding? If you do not like the project - go by. The project has never died and has always worked since its launch.

Still scam project.
9634 pending blocks at official pool.
They said before we fixed the pool but still steal our hashing.

Nonsense is something that does not correspond to reality. From the pool, payments occur in the atomic mode. Nobody stole anything. You should not fabricate empty accusations and slander. By the reasons for the work of the pool has already been repeatedly said in this thread. Please re-read. Scam in your head Smiley

This is the first time I am hearing of this exchange. I would like to understand one things, why isn;t Briacon being added to exchanges such as cryptopia, Yobit, and many others that are actually recognized by the public as opposed to exchanges that fairly have a new or limited reputation? Is there any strategy behind this? Please advise.

I'm also interested in this question. Dev, explain, please.

We have already answered this question repeatedly. Please re-read the thread of the forum. We are working on all the points.

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Still scam project.
9634 pending blocks at official pool.
They said before we fixed the pool but still steal our hashing.
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is quite interesting. Will the work continue on the project? There is no news?
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
ok but no communication like this is not good for the project

unknowned exchanges also
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
dead coin?

Bria is FAR from a dead project. 

Right after the end of the year is when things really take off the the company.

Do some research  =)  The company is even registered  =)

Better go buy while you can....the price only keeps going up

https://ealtyn.io/markets/briabtc
legendary
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
He has too high ego - was online but didn't bother with the answers.
legendary
13 pages in 4 months
dev don't want a community? Huh
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
The dev wasn´t online since 8 days. I hope he will come back soon with some huge announcements. I´m a little bit worry right now.
Activity: 350
need more and better communication
You're right, communication from the team is necessary so that all people who participated in this project will not worry about this project. If the team can communication with good, i believe more people will interested with this project
What are you talking about? Which patience?
Year of Foundation: 07.12.2016  - this is one year currency, it is a long time for the crypto market for now, look at general dynamics.
Administrators have too much arrogance and not enough results.
They already violated many terms, volume of trading - near zero, support - the same.
They ignore inconvenient questions, or write that they do not understand.
Technical issues with Android wallets still have a place to be.
Where is the promised performance of the team? What`s the problem to place the profiles of the employees since 2016 year?
legendary
need more and better communication
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Briacoin has a long road ahead, give it time and they will surpise you with all the new advancements they are looking to acheive. They have a very detailed roadmap and I really believe in this crypto and I believe what they are using the blockchain for is well needed. And their team is well focused. They want to do things right.

I also think that we only need a little bit patience with the Briacoin project. The dev team will deliver and we all will be surpised with some very great releases. I hope we get some in the near future.
Activity: 308
Briacoin has a long road ahead, give it time and they will surpise you with all the new advancements they are looking to acheive. They have a very detailed roadmap and I really believe in this crypto and I believe what they are using the blockchain for is well needed. And their team is well focused. They want to do things right.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi, Dev!
Why do not you go to normal exchanges? You chose two exchanges, one of which trades only 15 pairs (trade can not be called), and the other is not yet open! You have a good coin! The price of the coin should be big! Why do not you want to go on Yobit? It's not expensive - 0.5btc 2-3 days!

Normal trading will begin. Everyone will be happy! And you too!)
From 2.3$ highest and 50.000$ 24h trading volume 10 days ago, coin came to 1.3$ and 2.000$ volume.
From the road map: Release of the server version of BriaCoin purse for solo mining on the Scrypt algorithm (outside the pool) - July 2017 - where can i find and use it?
Development of mobile BriaCoin purse for iOS (iPhone, iPad) - July - August 2017 - where?
Preparation of the global Bounty campaign - February - July 2017 - Huh
As usual bad support and answers in 2-3 weeks here. GJ!
"maybe 1-3 days, we will publish a version of the purse for Unix / Linux" and "The other day we are announcing the second version of the road map, I will slightly open the curtain, the second version of the road map has doubled in size" - that was 10 days ago.
Activity: 350
Good to see that one other exchange has listed Briacoin to their market. I think we are on the right way. Step by step we are getting bigger and better, but as usual it takes time to grow.
I agree with you, because everything can't be done at once, but i believe devs will do the best so that Briacoin will known well by all people and this coin can famou
Pages:
Jump to: