Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 7. (Read 19026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Good to see that one other exchange has listed Briacoin to their market. I think we are on the right way. Step by step we are getting bigger and better, but as usual it takes time to grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is this Project is back from dead?

Damn, i deleted my briacoin wallet months ago and there was 5 bria in it.

It never left....just one of the good ones that has taken awhile to get going.   Many things are in the works....

Never delete wallets....a coin a year from now might take off.

Bria has been moving along at a good pace and right around the corner it all comes together.

Don't miss out...

Don't shill it mate. Nobody is buying your empty words.

Dev was away for months, i can't trust him again and put my Money to his work. 5 bria was an airdrop so no loss for me.

Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

It never left....just one of the good ones that has taken awhile to get going.   Many things are in the works....

Never delete wallets....a coin a year from now might take off.

Bria has been moving along at a good pace and right around the corner it all comes together.

Don't miss out...
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I read the whitepaper. Very interesting platform.
I advise investors to take a closer look.
I feel like I'll shoot soon.
Activity: 63
This is the first time I am hearing of this exchange. I would like to understand one things, why isn;t Briacon being added to exchanges such as cryptopia, Yobit, and many others that are actually recognized by the public as opposed to exchanges that fairly have a new or limited reputation? Is there any strategy behind this? Please advise.

I'm also interested in this question. Dev, explain, please.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is the first time I am hearing of this exchange. I would like to understand one things, why isn;t Briacon being added to exchanges such as cryptopia, Yobit, and many others that are actually recognized by the public as opposed to exchanges that fairly have a new or limited reputation? Is there any strategy behind this? Please advise.

Activity: 179
Merit: 250
Dear members of the BriaCoin community.

We are glad to inform you about the beginning of our cooperation with the exchange.
BTC-Alpha exchange adds https://btc-alpha.com
BriaCoin is integrated into the stock exchange and traded in three directions:

BRIA/BTC, BRIA/ETH, BRIA/USD.

Information about commissions https://btc-alpha.com/fees/

Kings regards, BriaCoin Dev.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Is there only one pool for mining? Is it official?
Activity: 32
Where can I buy this coin besides Btc-alpha?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Wow Briacoin is really on a run right now. Now we pass the 2 dollar per coin and there is no stop visible at the moment. I hope the dev will announce something great in the next few days.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Nice to see that the price moves up again and the valley is crossed. We hope to see you soon up again at the all time high for briacoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
I can`t use my second purse after restore by a special phrase - it crashes at start.
I can`t send all amount from the first one - cause of "null" or long waiting after password was entered - without result.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. My wallet don't want synhronize and i don't know why. I tried to set node, but it's didn't work.
we issued a crypto currency for all the canons of the crypto community.
It also implies open source with the possibility of other pools existence (not only the pool of the administration), which you promised long ago.
BriaCoin is now traded on the new exchange of our partners https://ealtyn.io in relation to BTC
It is not even funny. It is ex bitfish.io, where bria was traded for a long time (many months).
You promised big exchange in October. After that you announced this old strange exchange where even support portal does not work for a month after rebranding.
any big exchange in future?
Yes, a little more patience, this month!
King regards, Dev.
Look at the question and at the date of it.
Only connection problem was resolved.
"Null", "transaction creation failed" and long waiting for sending coins without result are still here.
BriaCoin is now traded on the new exchange of our partners https://ealtyn.io in relation to BTC, now the miners are selling a small number of coins for $ 1.5 buy the good course. The rate on another exchange 1.8-2 $ will soon be implemented at the exchange ETH, NVC and the most important will be the introduction of USD. For questions about adding new coins and all other issues, e-mail [email protected]
i hope this project did not scam and have good future and also has big price token in market also many buyer will buy it, and i still waiting about information when the ICO will start 

We have nothing to deceive, we issued a crypto currency for all the canons of the crypto community. Without prema and with limited emissions. This is one of the values ​​of the coin. The coin block is used technological to solve a number of problems and problems that exist today. We did not collect money for development and all worked out for our own money. We first developed the product, released it to the market and just now we are planning an ICO, and the funds raised will be used to develop infrastructure and projects, as well as consolidate the course of the main crypto currency and further developments.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: