Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts - page 3. (Read 243301 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Took less than 5 minutes to get wallet up and encrypted. Nice Job! Cant wait to try Staking. 
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Please pm me for special sigs advertising the signature campaign for even better BRK rewards.

Heroes+ only.  Limited slots.

pm sent
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Please pm me for special sigs advertising the signature campaign for even better BRK rewards.

Check out my sig!

nice!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Check out my sig!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 980
Please stand by for release of wallets.

It will be a 1 step process to receive your coins.
It's built into the wallet. Easy as pie.

Download a wallet, file -> import encrypted key, look at your coins.

It's a menu option.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13691764

Standing by.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Please stand by for release of wallets.

It will be a 1 step process to receive your coins.
It's built into the wallet. Easy as pie.

Download a wallet, file -> import encrypted key, look at your coins.

It's a menu option.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13691764
How do original ICO owners get their coins? And how has it been worth it for original ICO purchasers to have waited two years vs. the new ICO purchasers at Bittrex?

we got .json file when we purchased 1st coin sale ICO , from that .json file we get our privkey.
i read it somewhere that we 1st coin sale ICO got both of BRK & BRX , and 2nd coin sale only got BRK and BRX will be offered as part of a funding target incentive program.

Like the above says, 1st coin sale ICO got both BRK & BRX at a 1:1 & a 20% bonus.  Not too shabby.

I'll post a Breakout blue lambo at launch.  Cool
Activity: 980
How do original ICO owners get their coins? And how has it been worth it for original ICO purchasers to have waited two years vs. the new ICO purchasers at Bittrex?

Original participants of the 1st ICO get a 20% bonus. You will need the json file to import into the new wallet (the passphrase is also needed)

ANNOUNCEMENT!
There will be a 20% bonus to all who purchased in the 1st coin sale!

http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/balances/
http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/checkwallet/
http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/BlockCrawler/block_crawler.php

The checkwallet link allows users to make sure their wallet and password work. All decryption is done on the user's computer. Nothing private gets transmitted over the internet.

The BlockCrawler link is for the testnet block explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

we got .json file when we purchased 1st coin sale ICO , from that .json file we get our privkey.
i read it somewhere that we 1st coin sale ICO got both of BRK & BRX , and 2nd coin sale only got BRK and BRX will be offered as part of a funding target incentive program.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Activity: 734
Can someone send me some Testate Coins?

Brceb6izfFPTEdPCKSbrhvgariFPfrZyvt1

Sent you some...

-tb-

Thanks Mate.

Anyone interested in me forwarding some to test?

Give me your breakout stake (BRX) address.  I'll send you some then you can test out staking.

-tb-

I´d like to, but where can I find it?

Go to "Receive" and the one that start with "BrX..." is the one. 

-tb-

Ah, Ok, I had to generate it:
Bho2adVXEbLipsKWjabin92MV7hND6VZpnq

Sent.  Happy staking...

-tb-

Received, thank you!
staked already 6 BRO!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice to have this finally getting close to release. Am I understanding correctly that the Poker client uses BreakOutChips as gaming currency? How many BreakOutCoins is one BreakOutChip worth?
I'm having a bit hard time understanding this system fully.  Tongue

The current poker client is play money only. When real money goes live, I believe that the real money chips are in fact breakout coins and anyone depositing fiat will have it converted to breakout coin

sorry would just like to clarify this statement breakoutcoin is aiming for international compliancy , some things like poker will not be able to be played in the US for real money

This is a breakoutchips poker client, as far as i am aware from what i last heard in slack this poker client will remain the same , it will allow people in countries online poker isn't allowed to be played while remaining legal because it is with breakoutchips that are effectively play money , but in doing so allow people to win actual breakoutcoins from the platform with which they can use those coins won on other aspects of the site that will be legal in their countries.

I think a breakoutcoin poker client will also be released using BRK.

hopefully devs can add to this

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
For now it's just the signature but I think they will add newsletter too .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Interesting idea... I like bonuses, and since its a trex ico i guess i'll probably toss a btc at it during the first hour, this will also provide me rights to support/ bash the project and if neccessary; post Lambo pics if the opportunity presents itself... 

oh. Any info on bounties other than sig?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
i got a slack notif that tag to everyone on my email that 1st coin sale member can recieve their coin and start stacking when 2nd coin sale started , is the wallet ready?

The wallet is ready afaik but james has to do 8 hours of pow first. Should be out today though

great , hope mainnet wallet working smooth...

i cannot try testnet wallet because always get this error :
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
i got a slack notif that tag to everyone on my email that 1st coin sale member can recieve their coin and start stacking when 2nd coin sale started , is the wallet ready?

The wallet is ready afaik but james has to do 8 hours of pow first. Should be out today though
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Idk man , I think is just a freeroll ...
Pages:
Jump to: