Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts - page 4. (Read 243301 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, Freeroll w/10K its real money or no?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
i got a slack notif that tag to everyone on my email that 1st coin sale member can recieve their coin and start stacking when 2nd coin sale started , is the wallet ready?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I did not understand a thing, but at this time, the poker room is live or is it just for play money mode?
Poker room currently is play money but you can win BreakoutCoins (BRK) in free roll tournament
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
I think that all coins are testnet for now but are some tourneys with real brk prices ! Go on slack mate , there's the fun .
Activity: 56
I did not understand a thing, but at this time, the poker room is live or is it just for play money mode?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Best of luck to this revolutionary gaming platform and its lead developer James Stroud !!!   Wink

Yep , best comment untill now . Cheers mate !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I am following and hoping a great future !
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Nice to have this finally getting close to release. Am I understanding correctly that the Poker client uses BreakOutChips as gaming currency? How many BreakOutCoins is one BreakOutChip worth?
I'm having a bit hard time understanding this system fully.  Tongue

The current poker client is play money only. When real money goes live, I believe that the real money chips are in fact breakout coins and anyone depositing fiat will have it converted to breakout coin
Ok thanks for the info.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Can someone send me some Testate Coins?

Brceb6izfFPTEdPCKSbrhvgariFPfrZyvt1

Sent you some...

-tb-

Thanks Mate.

Anyone interested in me forwarding some to test?

Give me your breakout stake (BRX) address.  I'll send you some then you can test out staking.

-tb-

I´d like to, but where can I find it?

Go to "Receive" and the one that start with "BrX..." is the one. 

-tb-

Ah, Ok, I had to generate it:
Bho2adVXEbLipsKWjabin92MV7hND6VZpnq

Sent.  Happy staking...

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Nice to have this finally getting close to release. Am I understanding correctly that the Poker client uses BreakOutChips as gaming currency? How many BreakOutCoins is one BreakOutChip worth?

The current poker client is play money only. When real money goes live, I believe that the real money chips are in fact breakout coins and anyone depositing fiat will have it converted to breakout coin
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Any idea what time the sale starts tomorrow?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Best of luck to this revolutionary gaming platform and its lead developer James Stroud !!!   Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Having test runs on final wallet for main net ...
Activity: 644
Smart contract is very promising, so I am optimistic about this coin

I agree that the features of the coin are promising.  But, features take a back seat to a real use on an already developed and slick platform.  Oh, I almost forgot. The gaming platform is also backed by powerful people in the gaming industry and poker celebrities. Like Johnny F-ing Chan. Who else flops the nut straight and has the stones to wait it out, risking winning nothing with those cards. A young Eric Seidel didn't know what hit him.

Activity: 38
Smart contract is very promising, so I am optimistic about this coin
Pages:
Jump to: