Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts - page 9. (Read 243301 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Q4 2015 - 1 year of patience
very funny

i hope it will be huge @ release
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Important Announcement from Breakout

We would like to thank everyone for their patience as the Breakout Teams continue to move forward with the planned launch of the proprietary Breakout Coin, and the new associated global gaming operations.  As many are aware, the development processes for both projects has taken longer than expected, and they have come with some unforeseen delays that are being dealt with at this time.

As part of our mandate to launch both the BRO Coin and the live gaming operations this year, several important decisions have been made that will enable us to reach our objectives in a more timely and efficient manner.  These include a change in the senior leadership management and direction for the gaming team, including the acquisition of a very experienced COO that has an extensive online gaming operational management CV, who’s primary role will be to direct the completion of the gaming software development.  Our attainable objective is to have live gaming operations by early Q4 of this year. 

Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin with Bergstake as quickly as possible, with the anticipated launch of the completed coin within a similar time period.

Included in the overall corporate changes will be an increase in the frequency and information shared with our community through regular newsletter communications starting this month.  These updates will be communicated by email to all persons that have registered their interest in the company to date.  In addition copies of our official communications will be available to forum members on request.

It is our intent to improve communications, increase transparency, and ensure that we deliver the products that all of us within the Breakout teams are very excited to launch.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Why the heck do we need the coin launched at the same time with the games?

"Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities."

FFS, launch the coin already and let the people trade this shit. Some of them want to sell their coins, others want to buy more.
This is just stupid.

"Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin"

So, you don't bother asking us? For real? Bunch of amateurs.

You'll kill your own project like this, ignoring us, delaying shits just cause your want more money, and "changing the leadership" (which is also a lie to delay things more).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin with Bergstake as quickly as possible, with the anticipated launch of the completed coin within a similar time period.

So, "as quickly as possible"...what does that even mean?
Activity: 246

Important Announcement from Breakout

We would like to thank everyone for their patience as the Breakout Teams continue to move forward with the planned launch of the proprietary Breakout Coin, and the new associated global gaming operations.  As many are aware, the development processes for both projects has taken longer than expected, and they have come with some unforeseen delays that are being dealt with at this time.

As part of our mandate to launch both the BRO Coin and the live gaming operations this year, several important decisions have been made that will enable us to reach our objectives in a more timely and efficient manner.  These include a change in the senior leadership management and direction for the gaming team, including the acquisition of a very experienced COO that has an extensive online gaming operational management CV, who’s primary role will be to direct the completion of the gaming software development.  Our attainable objective is to have live gaming operations by early Q4 of this year. 

Included in the overall corporate changes will be an increase in the frequency and information shared with our community through regular newsletter communications starting this month.  These updates will be communicated by email to all persons that have registered their interest in the company to date.  In addition copies of our official communications will be available to forum members on request.

It is our intent to improve communications, increase transparency, and ensure that we deliver the products that all of us within the Breakout teams are very excited to launch.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Ge
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Just joking Koontas. Should hear some good news tomorrow

Where are the good news sir ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Just joking Koontas. Should hear some good news tomorrow
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Got bad news for you Koontas. I am here to stay

Huh?  Why would I think that's bad news?
 As my role in this company was to recruit the poker players I am not qualified to answer technical questions or even production questions at the moment.  Please rest assured as we finalize negotiations with people involved all your concerns will be addressed
 Got bad news for you Koontas. I am here to stay
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Thank you TX. Let them report all they want. Surely I'm going to put my real name up there and scam everybody right?

You're not going anywhere, right Randy?
 Like Billy told them there will soon be a post and constant updates for all your questions. I am not qualified to answer them but there will be people who are very soon. Once again Tx42 thank you for your faith and patience
Thank you TX. Let them report all they want. Surely I'm going to put my real name up there and scam everybody right?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello guys just checking in.  We are still transitioning to the new management and there will be constant monitoring once that is complete as promised.  Thanks.

Get back to me on transferring ownership of coins to my key, and I'm certain qawzsx and others will stop reporting you to authorities once I buy their BRO from them.
The tactic of scams and delaying. Delays that make sure u won't report to the authorities because of that tiny hope that your investment is still in safe hands. This is the second time I've encountered this. Surprisingly the first one was also from a poker-based industry.

Too late, I already reported to the authorities alongside 12 fellows.

I'm all for reporting scams, but you need to go back and read whatever it was you agreed to when you bought the coins. I'm pretty sure they had language that protected them in case it took a while to release a coin. You could make yourself liable if you file a criminal complaint based on the fact that you didn't understand your contracts. I'm not a lawyer (as far as you know), so make sure you consult one before you open yourself to liability.

This is precisely the reason I suggested that breakout should restore the legal mumbo-jumbo on their ICO page.
Activity: 246
Hello guys just checking in.  We are still transitioning to the new management and there will be constant monitoring once that is complete as promised.  Thanks.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
The tactic of scams and delaying. Delays that make sure u won't report to the authorities because of that tiny hope that your investment is still in safe hands. This is the second time I've encountered this. Surprisingly the first one was also from a poker-based industry.

Too late, I already reported to the authorities alongside 12 fellows.
Fuck this scam.
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
I am extremely worried that you are avoiding the question about the names of the team. Here is the question someone else asked:

1. Who are the "the current team" members? What's their names?

Please try again to answer this. If you can not answer this simple question it is a huge red flag.

Also you need to answer this question with a full address.

2. What is your registered US address?

Everyone will be immensely satisfied with the new leadership and their aggressiveness in bringing the project up to speed and also with their extensive gaming experience.  You should see a dedicated staff working with the community to answer all their questions on a daily basis.  There is a lot to be confident about, especially those who have had access to the software and business plan.  Thanks.

What happened to www.breakoutcoin.com? Why is it down for the past few weeks?

Where are you guys located? SF Bay area or Las Vegas? Do you have a physical office address?

Breakoutcoin.com will be active once again prior to the second ICO.

Our USA address is registered in Henderson, NV.  A full fledged physical office will be available once financing is available.  The expense of running a large office while we are not fully financed is currently avoided in order to prevent large unnecessary costs.

You need to bring back up the legal mumbo-jumbo on that page at the bare minimum. If for nothing else than to be quoted by trolls.

@BreakoutGaming: I want to buy coins from some people here. I've PM'd you about transferring ownership of their tokens and Bergstake to my key. I think this will make everyone happy. Please get back to me and at least say whether a transfer is possible. PM will work.
Pages:
Jump to: