Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 20. (Read 26476 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There is clearly an interest in the coin. Constantly someone buys a good volume. Will the project be added to a major exchange?

yes, we are in touch with a few major exchanges

copper member
Activity: 168
How to be eligible for Airdrop? for when a discord comunity? I think the frist post need mor info......

pm for airdrop info, discord coming soon, more info will be posted later tonight
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There is clearly an interest in the coin. Constantly someone buys a good volume. Will the project be added to a major exchange?
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
How to be eligible for Airdrop? for when a discord comunity? I think the frist post need mor info......
Activity: 10
hey, I just got some airdropped coins!  Thank you!
Activity: 11
Hi fellows.
Amazing trading dues!
Thoughtful approach,  promising website!
Activity: 171
Merit: 1

yes, all BTCS holders will receive a 50% bonus of what they have in their wallets at the time of bonus drop (we will post the date later tonight, along with other updates).
Over 90% remaining.

[/quote]

You going to update the HODL 50% airdrop date as promised
For those whom dont know: coins not in your wallet will not stake for you, but will stake for the exchange that holds them!
Activity: 43
Activity: 104
Signatures are ready, bounty thread will go live soon. Stay tuned
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I liked your work. It is a fantastic idea to hold a coin and wait for bonuses. Go higher and good luck.
Activity: 266
i read your project, i like your work and roadmap,its really great amd it will be go high
Activity: 282
It is a great project. I hope that everything gonna be well. I am waiting for the updates of the project.
oh supreme leader give us good news tomorrow! btw staking is going good at times! lol
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
hey, I just got some airdropped coins!  Thank you!    Wink
Activity: 11
I hope you advance.
Sensible approach, flawless logo, pretty good results!
Activity: 225
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
we need to get on coin market cap that would make HUGE news for holder and future investors!!!!!!
Activity: 14
I've reviewed all the details of your business and all is really very nice.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
When Airdrop for me ?

And when Discord server ?

https://coinlib.io/request

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: