Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 24. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Once again, BTCS is getting listed on a couple new exchanges. One within the next 2 days and another exchange within the next few weeks

We will have updates soon

Im holding and staking  Grin
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Once again, BTCS is getting listed on a couple new exchanges. One within the next 2 days and another exchange within the next few weeks

We will have updates soon
Activity: 296
Merit: 102
Good info for holders -  50% airdrop is a good bonus for one month hold.
And POS give 15% per year.
Hold
copper member
Hello! The project is dev unique. I registered and came to me coins. Pos started on the purse. I will follow the project and I hope that the coin will be in demand

ty for your support
Posting in trollbox almost to the point of spamming your project on tradesatoshi.com about 15% pos and Airdrops
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello! The project is dev unique. I registered and came to me coins. Pos started on the purse. I will follow the project and I hope that the coin will be in demand
copper member
New exchange coming within the next 2 days
copper member
Hey @Bitcoin.Supreme what with synchronization of blocks? It stops on certain blocks and freezes, I had to leave the wallet three times and go in, and then it ended  Huh

I left Bitcoin Supreme wallet sync overnight. Blockchain was fully synchronized in the morning and I also received BTCSP airdrop  Smiley
Now wallet is synchronized in real time.

ty for informing the community about this, we have sent you an extra drop as a token of appreciation
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Hey @Bitcoin.Supreme what with synchronization of blocks? It stops on certain blocks and freezes, I had to leave the wallet three times and go in, and then it ended  Huh

I left Bitcoin Supreme wallet sync overnight. Blockchain was fully synchronized in the morning and I also received BTCSP airdrop  Smiley
Now wallet is synchronized in real time.
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. The idea of a good dev. I registered with Airdrop. If there is a marketing good move. then the price of the coin should be high
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Interesting airdrop. I take part, I hope the coin will be a great success and a good price. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
copper member
Russian and Portuguese translations have been added
Activity: 77
Merit: 6
I understand that the name Bitcoin has become commercial, but it would be good to look for new names for the projects, to highlight them with more emphasis.
copper member
copper member
Is Bitcoin supreme a pow coin? Anyway, it will have bright future!

it was pow up to the 10,000th block, now it is pos at 15%, ty for your support
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
We have an interest to hold coins, will get  an extra 50% airdrop I think  that your project will succee
Yep, 50% airdrop is a good bonus for one month hold.
Also POS give 15% per year reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
We have an interest to hold coins, will get  an extra 50% airdrop I think  that your project will succee
Pages:
Jump to: