Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 16. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
At the end of the day, the devs are left with over 10 000 000 coins from the pre-mine. Hope they at least let the coin hit a decent price before they dump them.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
When is the airdrop? I kept balance in wallet but didn't receive any bonus.
has not dropped yet
10 hours til bonus airdrop WHO IS READY
Activity: 27
When is the airdrop? I kept balance in wallet but didn't receive any bonus.
Activity: 18
Hey DEV's.
I hope your idea runs successfully! Brilliant plan, aesthetic logo.
Yes. When you put more effort you will earn more coins.  All bountyes for week 1 and week 2 are paid except for people that didnt include their BTCS address. Campaign is resumed. Again sorry for delay.

Stay tuned. New exchange is on the way!
any news on the new exchange?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Airdrops are still going (PM for info)

50% airdrop bonus coming within a few days

Pi and Mac wallets coming tomorrow

i like android and IOS wallets because it is most used smartphone in the world .

i hope we have it very soon with a strongest community .
copper member
Activity: 168
Airdrops are still going (PM for info)

50% airdrop bonus coming within a few days

Pi and Mac wallets coming tomorrow
copper member
copper member
Airdrops and Bounties have been resumed. Those who have not received their coins will get them shortly.

Ty for the patience and support!

thank you so much , we are here and keep following this project .

airdrop and bounties will better when we have huge community . i hope we have a telegram or discord channel to everyone can discuss .

Yes, we are working on it, as well as looking for mods.
Activity: 10
I wish you success!
Flawless job, a very detailed and profitable job, unbiased vision!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Airdrops and Bounties have been resumed. Those who have not received their coins will get them shortly.

thank you so much , we are here and keep following this project .

airdrop and bounties will better when we have huge community . i hope we have a telegram or discord channel to everyone can discuss .
Yes. When you put more effort you will earn more coins.  All bountyes for week 1 and week 2 are paid except for people that didnt include their BTCS address. Campaign is resumed. Again sorry for delay.

yay great news +1
Activity: 104

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is another Bitcoin break away coin and hope this would be another good coin on the crypto industry many have already proven their worth on the market when they launched the coin on the trading exchanges and featured their unique platform on many social media apps. Looking forward to the success of Bitcoin Supreme and all its features.
Activity: 104
Stakes for the bounty campaign are being calculated at the moment. Payments will be processed within few hours and campaign resumed.  Thank you for patience.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: