Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 25. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Is Bitcoin supreme a pow coin? Anyway, it will have bright future!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think  that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Wait Airdrops instruction
Write dev PM.

I get my airdrop. Thanks.
Btw, good name for coin Bitcoin Supreme. Think it will be success.
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
Hello! I downloaded the purse. How to get the airdrop?
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Hey @Bitcoin.Supreme what with synchronization of blocks? It stops on certain blocks and freezes, I had to leave the wallet three times and go in, and then it ended  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
As the name suggests, whether the bitcoin supreme will be a very expensive bitcoin. But this I think hopefully not a joke and correct in developing it forward.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Interesting project.
I think that would be nice to make a bounty campaign (twitter, facebook, signature ...) to spread the word about Bitcoin Supreme.
copper member
Activity: 168
We have an interest to hold coins, will get  an extra 50% airdrop and i think will be more exchanges and other done job that rise the price.

Yes, BTCS will be listed on a couple new exchanges soon. we will post an update soon.
Activity: 56
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
copper member
We are happy to announce that BTCS has been listed on CoinGecko, ty to the CoinGecko team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
We have an interest to hold coins, will get  an extra 50% airdrop and i think will be more exchanges and other done job that rise the price.
copper member
Ty to all community members who have participated in the airdrop so far, you should have received your drop by now. For those who have not gotten their airdrop yet pm for details.

New exchange coming soon!
copper member
Do not post any addresses on this thread, PM us for info on how to receive bounty payments 
copper member
All wallet synchronization issues have been resolved. Sorry for the trouble.

Also, we will have an airdrop bonus in 1 month, all community members that HODL their coins from the current airdrop will be given a 50% bonus!
copper member
Everyone who has contacted us should receive their replies as well as aridrops shortly. For those who have not, PM for details.
copper member
Please do not post addresses on this thread, PM for airdrop info
copper member
This is a nice project.I hope it will be successfull.I like the project.

Ty
Activity: 154
This is a nice project.I hope it will be successfull.I like the project.
Pages:
Jump to: