Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCS][CRYPTOVOTER LAUNCH] Bitcoin-sCrypt | in techcrunch - page 12. (Read 32004 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Decentralized Block-chain Voting
bitcoin scrypt is back?   moved here from cryptocointalk?

The official forum is still hosted at CryptoCoinTalk but now that I've taken over development completely, I'm ending the previous dev's boycott of Bitcointalk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
bitcoin scrypt is back?   moved here from cryptocointalk?

Seems like I already seen this
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
bitcoin scrypt is back?   moved here from cryptocointalk?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I think now would be a good time to start discussing voting details, like parameters, questions, and stuffs.

Good idea.  Depending on the reception we get here, may begin voting discussions here.

Looking forward to discussing the voting!
I think now would be a good time to start discussing voting details, like parameters, questions, and stuffs.

Good idea.  Depending on the reception we get here, may begin voting discussions here.
Splendid work Ladies and gentlemen.
Smokeasy this is a sterling job!
Well done. Smiley

Thx Byron.
I think it should be changed because I thinks the scrypt part is too generic also.

But the logo may need to be changed anyway if the name change vote is successful.

How hard is a logo contest to setup if the vote does pass?  I think  we would be using the voting system for the logo contest vote too, right?

Yes we would decide the logo contest using the voting system.  I'll look into options for a potential logo contest.
Hi all,

Maybe we can have a discussion about the first vote which will be at 2 oktober. What would be the pros and cons if we would change the logo or not?

I personally think it would be good thing if we change it to something more universal, because the 'scrypt' part of this coin would be able to change in the future.
Maybe beter to change now before we get big  Grin

Cheers,

Mike

Changing the logo and distributing the changes wouldn't be that hard but timing would have to be after the name change vote.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
and if we change the name, we would have a naming contest

What name would call this coin?

Suggestions?

translator - google

y si cambiamos el nombre, tendríamos un concurso de nombres
Qué nombre le pondríamos a esta moneda?

Sugerencias?
Is there a service that could organize a logo contest?  Or would we post a bounty?
We would have to wait until October 16 to see if the name is changed. According to the results of a competition logos would.
Let's see what happens.

translator - google

Tendríamos que esperar hasta el 16 de octubre para ver si se cambia el nombre. Según los resultados se haria un concurso de logotipos.
Esperemos a ver que sucede.

Exactly.  If the name is changed then we can only have the logo contest afterwards.
Activity: 26
We would have to wait until October 16 to see if the name is changed. According to the results of a competition logos would.
Let's see what happens.

translator - google

Tendríamos que esperar hasta el 16 de octubre para ver si se cambia el nombre. Según los resultados se haria un concurso de logotipos.
Esperemos a ver que sucede.

I think it should be changed because I thinks the scrypt part is too generic also.

But the logo may need to be changed anyway if the name change vote is successful.

How hard is a logo contest to setup if the vote does pass?  I think  we would be using the voting system for the logo contest vote too, right?
Activity: 3
Hi all,

Maybe we can have a discussion about the first vote which will be at 2 oktober. What would be the pros and cons if we would change the logo or not?

I personally think it would be good thing if we change it to something more universal, because the 'scrypt' part of this coin would be able to change in the future.
Maybe beter to change now before we get big  Grin

Cheers,

Mike

Cool. Thanks.   How far can you go back for data???

we keep a rolling 7 days worth of data to help users spot trends which is why all charts contain trend lines.

got it.  thx
Activity: 553

we keep a rolling 7 days worth of data to help users spot trends which is why all charts contain trend lines.
Activity: 152

That is what I was talking about.  Thank you sir.

Activity: 553
Pages:
Jump to: